Members SuperBacon Posted March 18, 2020 Members Posted March 18, 2020 Wafulls, more like Awfulls amiright! State of the a on that font as well. Quote
Paid Members Bus Surfer Posted March 30, 2020 Paid Members Posted March 30, 2020 (edited) Work sell these Flapjacks for £1.50 a pop in the canteen, I stumbled across a box of 30 on amazon for £30 a few days back so ordered a box to see me through quarantine. Just logged back in today and they are less than 20 bucks now Fill yer boots, UKFF. These things are fucking amazing. Edited March 30, 2020 by Silky Kisser Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted March 30, 2020 Paid Members Posted March 30, 2020 Lock the doors and windows Silky. That sound you hear is Ralphy getting his walking boots on. Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted March 30, 2020 Author Moderators Posted March 30, 2020 We get them from bookers and I smash them. The chocolate caramel flapjack is best Quote
Paid Members Bus Surfer Posted April 9, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 9, 2020 Quarantine going well. Box number 2. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted April 9, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 9, 2020 47 minutes ago, Silky Kisser said: Quarantine going well. Box number 2. I just bought the one with the Strawberry Jam instead of the Yogurt one. enjoyed them all so far. Quote
Paid Members Bus Surfer Posted April 11, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 11, 2020 Sorry to spam muffins in here but I'm super bored but happy how this came out. I've been living in this Eat Clean thread since quarantine happened. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted April 11, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 11, 2020 6 hours ago, Silky Kisser said: Sorry to spam muffins in here but I'm super bored but happy how this came out. I've been living in this Eat Clean thread since quarantine happened. Outstanding. I did them again yesterday morning and also tried hash browns. I'm not posting a pic after seeing yours! Quote
Mr_Danger Posted April 13, 2020 Posted April 13, 2020 I can only imagine the rancid biscuity smell your arse makes after two protein shakes flr breakie. Could be a new defence mechanism against your bovine adversaries. Quote
Paid Members DCW Posted April 13, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 13, 2020 I've been boredom snacking on Cadbury Mini Rolls, Mr.Kipling French fancies and pineaplle and lemon swiss roll over the last few days. Been trying to wean myself off them by having a pint of water instead anytime I'm tempted to have one. Suppose a better tactic would be not buying them in the first place! Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted April 20, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 20, 2020 5 minutes ago, Ralphy said: Is putting peanut butter on scones a cardinal sin? Asking for a friend...! I have put peanut butter and Nutella on Hot Cross Buns before, so I am going to hell Quote
Mr_Danger Posted April 20, 2020 Posted April 20, 2020 What about dipping plain scones in gravy because you can't be arsed learning how to make southern style biscuits? Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted April 20, 2020 Author Moderators Posted April 20, 2020 Americans have the wrong gravy too. Its just milk with pepper and sausage meat. Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted April 20, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 20, 2020 Really good biscuits & gravy is about the only thing left I really love about the south that I can't get close to over here. Can watch all the sport/TV, get all the the drinks & snacks, some places have a pretty good stab at BBQ, but my homemade attempts at B&G can't compete Cracker Barrel, let alone Jack's. I'll never make a southern grandma. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted May 5, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 5, 2020 Absolutely love Rate My Plate, mostly for the abominations you get on there, but fuck this looks an absolute beauty. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.