#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Work sell these Flapjacks for £1.50 a pop in the canteen, I stumbled across a box of 30 on amazon for £30 a few days back so ordered a box to see me through quarantine. 

Just logged back in today and they are less than 20 bucks now Fill yer boots, UKFF. These things are fucking amazing. 

1697700401_Screenshot_20200330-085006_AmazonShopping.thumb.jpg.b895842bc8ee61d3667affa801584675.jpg

Edited by Silky Kisser

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
6 hours ago, Silky Kisser said:

Sorry to spam muffins in here but I'm super bored but happy how this came out. 

20200411_132637.thumb.jpg.e951a7ebac865af48643fa1a624a9d37.jpg

I've been living in this Eat Clean thread since quarantine happened. 

Outstanding. I did them again yesterday morning and also tried hash browns. I'm not posting a pic after seeing yours!

I've been boredom snacking on Cadbury Mini Rolls, Mr.Kipling French fancies and pineaplle and lemon swiss roll over the last few days. Been trying to wean myself off them by having a pint of water instead anytime I'm tempted to have one. Suppose a better tactic would be not buying them in the first place!

• Paid Members

Really good biscuits & gravy is about the only thing left I really love about the south that I can't get close to over here.

Can watch all the sport/TV, get all the the drinks & snacks, some places have a pretty good stab at BBQ, but my homemade attempts at B&G can't compete Cracker Barrel, let alone Jack's. I'll never make a southern grandma.

• 2 weeks later...