#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

Not really #EatClean but can’t find an appropriate thread. I’ve just moved above a butcher, and every day they do a hot bap/baguette and today is hot pork and crackling. 

Eldest off sick, but perked up at the mention of it, so got her one. Excuse the awful picture but the crackling was done to perfection. Just popped down to get another one. This place will be the end of me. 

4-ACF8-BDB-7037-4-A76-8-F69-BA30-FFA2819

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
57 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Not going to lie, lads.  I'm shitting it in case mine is one of the 11.  Usually I have bowel movements because of what I ate there but not today.  Christmas is fucking ruined.

Insider info-Chorlton lives.

oops, meant Stretford!

Edited by Thunderplex

• Paid Members

Sorry Keith, it was info given at work today.  

Talking of Stretford and Gabbots Farm, when I worked in housing, we were based above Tesco which was directly opposite a Gabbots Farm.  The stench of the cheapest of meats and gravy at 8:30 am made me heave daily.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Are Crawshaws / Gabbotts Farm a thing outside of Manchester? Wonderful mixture of spliff-smelling scrotes and Tory-looking businessmen always queued up for half a mile at lunchtime there.

We had a Crawshaws but it closed. Death of the high street and all that. My kids won't eat anything but sell it in a box with some chicken and chips and they'll queue up with the best of them to eat fried monkey or something.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

R.I.P Holywell Pound Bakery. Thosee who shine brightest burnout quickest.

I think I feel your pain, brother. I’m too scared to venture into Chorlton square in case the shutters are still down on unit 4.