Paid Members gmoney Posted December 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted December 1, 2019 (edited) Whoever they were they lost out to someone who thought rosemary was a better choice. Do they not have herbs in the Reich? Edited December 1, 2019 by gmoney Quote
King Coconut Posted December 1, 2019 Posted December 1, 2019 Why does it always have to descend into racism? Roll on brexit, I say. We're better off without you. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted December 3, 2019 Members Posted December 3, 2019 Not really #EatClean but can’t find an appropriate thread. I’ve just moved above a butcher, and every day they do a hot bap/baguette and today is hot pork and crackling. Eldest off sick, but perked up at the mention of it, so got her one. Excuse the awful picture but the crackling was done to perfection. Just popped down to get another one. This place will be the end of me. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted December 3, 2019 Paid Members Posted December 3, 2019 Been in town at lunch and had this epic grilled cheese from a pop-up. Absolutely perfect with the onion chutney. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted December 20, 2019 Posted December 20, 2019 Not going to lie, lads. I'm shitting it in case mine is one of the 11. Usually I have bowel movements because of what I ate there but not today. Christmas is fucking ruined. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted December 20, 2019 Paid Members Posted December 20, 2019 (edited) 57 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: Not going to lie, lads. I'm shitting it in case mine is one of the 11. Usually I have bowel movements because of what I ate there but not today. Christmas is fucking ruined. Insider info-Chorlton lives. oops, meant Stretford! Edited December 20, 2019 by Thunderplex Quote
Keith Houchen Posted December 20, 2019 Posted December 20, 2019 (edited) 15 minutes ago, Thunderplex said: Insider info-Chorlton lives. Just seen the edit to the above post. Edited December 20, 2019 by Keith Houchen Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted December 20, 2019 Paid Members Posted December 20, 2019 Are Crawshaws / Gabbotts Farm a thing outside of Manchester? Wonderful mixture of spliff-smelling scrotes and Tory-looking businessmen always queued up for half a mile at lunchtime there. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted December 21, 2019 Paid Members Posted December 21, 2019 Sorry Keith, it was info given at work today. Talking of Stretford and Gabbots Farm, when I worked in housing, we were based above Tesco which was directly opposite a Gabbots Farm. The stench of the cheapest of meats and gravy at 8:30 am made me heave daily. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted December 21, 2019 Paid Members Posted December 21, 2019 8 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said: Are Crawshaws / Gabbotts Farm a thing outside of Manchester? Wonderful mixture of spliff-smelling scrotes and Tory-looking businessmen always queued up for half a mile at lunchtime there. We had a Crawshaws but it closed. Death of the high street and all that. My kids won't eat anything but sell it in a box with some chicken and chips and they'll queue up with the best of them to eat fried monkey or something. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted December 21, 2019 Posted December 21, 2019 I knew the PB was on the ropes when they started doing their own 99p Chicken Mayo's for £2. Pasties at £1.30 too, end of days. Quote
Paid Members Bus Surfer Posted January 4, 2020 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2020 Going with a UKFF favourite tonight. A shit load of Aunt Bessie's chips and Yorkshire puddings. All to be drowned in Bisto best. Tidy. Quote
King of Hamptons Posted January 4, 2020 Posted January 4, 2020 46 minutes ago, Silky Kisser said: Going with a UKFF favourite tonight. A shit load of Aunt Bessie's chips and Yorkshire puddings. All to be drowned in Bisto best. Tidy. I love how they have to put that you have to remove the lid before cooking.... Quote
Mr_Danger Posted January 10, 2020 Posted January 10, 2020 R.I.P Holywell Pound Bakery. Thosee who shine brightest burnout quickest. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted January 10, 2020 Posted January 10, 2020 3 hours ago, Mr_Danger said: R.I.P Holywell Pound Bakery. Thosee who shine brightest burnout quickest. I think I feel your pain, brother. I’m too scared to venture into Chorlton square in case the shutters are still down on unit 4. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.