Mr_Danger Posted February 26, 2020 Posted February 26, 2020 Obviously a steak and gravy pie from the butchers is preferable but they don't cost £1. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted February 26, 2020 Posted February 26, 2020 Lads, I’m still not over my Pound Bakery closing. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted February 26, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 26, 2020 44 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: Lads, I’m still not over my Pound Bakery closing. Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 26, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 26, 2020 44 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: Lads, I’m still not over my Pound Bakery closing. It’s better to have had a pound bakery, and lost it then never to have had one at all. Yours, The South Quote
Keith Houchen Posted February 26, 2020 Posted February 26, 2020 Plethora, lads. There is one fifteen minutes away in Stretford Mall but it just won’t be the same. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 26, 2020 Members Posted February 26, 2020 31 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: It’s better to have had a pound bakery, and lost it then never to have had one at all. Yours, The South They’re probably another northern conspiracy like Netto, Whippets and “scraps” from the chippy. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 26, 2020 Members Posted February 26, 2020 10 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: And winning football trophies. Don’t make me get the Clint Eastwood gif Quote
Keith Houchen Posted February 26, 2020 Posted February 26, 2020 You’d probably find it, then right at the last minute copy the wrong link. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 26, 2020 Members Posted February 26, 2020 1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said: You’d probably find it, then right at the last minute copy the wrong link. Are you well? Have you had a stroke or something? Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 26, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 26, 2020 (edited) 2 hours ago, SuperBacon said: Don’t make me get the Clint Eastwood gif Is this the one? Edited February 26, 2020 by Hannibal Scorch Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted February 27, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 27, 2020 Is nowhere fucking sacred? Quote
Harry Wiseau Posted February 28, 2020 Posted February 28, 2020 (edited) https://ibb.co/yRd4dmS https://ibb.co/yRd4dmS Oh hello there, your just caught me tucking in to my occasional Friday evening treat of mixed meat with chili sauce, Cauliflower cheese and a southern fried potato. Yeah I'm having trouble loading the picture.. just believe me ok? Edited February 28, 2020 by Harry Wiseau I can't upload images properly Quote
King Coconut Posted February 29, 2020 Posted February 29, 2020 On 2/26/2020 at 7:37 PM, Mr_Danger said: continuously pierce your way around it hooking the rim for levarage. Aaah, The Loki pokey. Quote
RancidPunx Posted February 29, 2020 Posted February 29, 2020 Did a 24 fast there yesterday . Honestly , it was tougher than I though. I did a pretty heavy duty cardio session at hour number 6 which wiped me out , so not sure if that was the best approach to be honest. Not to get too gross but towards the end I felt the need to use the bathroom a lot. Cant say I’m feeling any benefits , still feel a bit wiped out in a lot of ways . Anybody else do fasting ? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.