wordsfromlee Posted October 19, 2019 Posted October 19, 2019 2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said: Where did you buy them? The Co-Op by me has them Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted October 20, 2019 Members Posted October 20, 2019 I have no pictures but last night I had a few drinks for the first time in ages. I bought a rank burger and large chips in Kingston from a van, got a taxi home and went straight to the kebab van for a large doner and large chips. This was about 20 minutes after the first lot. I felt terrible this morning. Quote
King Pitcos Posted October 21, 2019 Posted October 21, 2019 7 hours ago, SuperBacon said: I have no pictures but last night I had a few drinks for the first time in ages. I bought a rank burger and large chips in Kingston from a van, got a taxi home and went straight to the kebab van for a large doner and large chips. This was about 20 minutes after the first lot. I felt terrible this morning. There's a kebab van outside your house?? Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted October 21, 2019 Members Posted October 21, 2019 3 hours ago, King Pitcos said: There's a kebab van outside your house?? About 30 seconds away yeah. It’s dangerous Quote
Paid Members Chris B Posted October 21, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 21, 2019 39 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: About 30 seconds away yeah. It’s dangerous "Lady, he's putting my kids through college" Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted October 22, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 22, 2019 A local chippy has started doing one of those share-boxes. A mate of mine posted it on Facebook - I doubt I could even get halfof the way through but I'm sure there's a few gluttons on here that could finish it off. That's a pie, 2x mini cod, a jumbo sausage, a jumbo battered sausage, mixed kebab meat, chips, 2 x scallops, roe and a portion of onion rings. 2 pots of sauce and a bottle of coke. Seriously considering starving myself on Saturday so I can give it a go. Quote
Paid Members DEF Posted October 22, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 22, 2019 I'd give that a good crack. But I'm pretty sure I'd get beat by the terror of opening the box to find blood stained chips! Seriously what the fuck is that about? Otherwise looks ace. What's it set you back? Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted October 23, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 23, 2019 @DEF £20, and wash your mouth out. Battered chips are the greatest thing going. Black Country speciality. Quote
Paid Members Slapnut Posted October 23, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 23, 2019 They only look battered in the sense they’ve been beaten to a bloody mess. Seriously, are all battered chips bright red? Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted October 23, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 23, 2019 (edited) 10 hours ago, DEF said: I'm pretty sure I'd get beat by the terror of opening the box to find blood stained chips! I need to put an appendix up as all the unhinged regional variants have come up in Chippy Tea thread. Edited October 23, 2019 by Onyx2 Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted October 26, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 26, 2019 On 10/7/2019 at 9:48 AM, Dead Mike said: Mozzers have raised the bar with their breakfast in a tin. The addition of black pudding slices has changed the game.... Made a special trip to my nearest Morrisons to get a tin of this and they don't stock it. Feel like pure shit tbh. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted November 30, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 30, 2019 Paging @gadge Quote
King Coconut Posted December 1, 2019 Posted December 1, 2019 There's someone on this planet who thought a sprig of thyme would improve that shot. It's a sick, sick world. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.