#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

I have no pictures but last night I had a few drinks for the first time in ages. I bought a rank burger and large chips in Kingston from a van, got a taxi home and went straight to the kebab van for a large doner and large chips. This was about 20 minutes after the first lot.

I felt terrible this morning.Β 

7 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I have no pictures but last night I had a few drinks for the first time in ages. I bought a rank burger and large chips in Kingston from a van, got a taxi home and went straight to the kebab van for a large doner and large chips. This was about 20 minutes after the first lot.

I felt terrible this morning.Β 

There's a kebab van outside your house??

• Paid Members

A local chippy has started doing one of thoseΒ share-boxes. A mate of mine posted it on Facebook - I doubt I could even get halfof the way through but I'm sure there's a few gluttons on here that could finish it off.

hfwx3XI.jpg

That's a pie, 2x mini cod, a jumbo sausage, a jumbo battered sausage, mixed kebab meat, chips, 2 x scallops,Β  roe and a portion of onion rings. 2 pots of sauce and a bottle of coke.

Seriously considering starving myself on Saturday so I can give it a go.Β 

• Paid Members

I'd give that a good crack. But I'm pretty sure I'd get beat by the terror of opening the box to find blood stained chips! Seriously what the fuck is that about? Otherwise looks ace. What's it set you back?

• Awards Moderator
10 hours ago, DEF said:

I'm pretty sure I'd get beat by the terror of opening the box to find blood stained chips!Β 

I need to put an appendix up as all the unhinged regional variants have come up in Chippy Tea thread.Β 

Edited by Onyx2

• Paid Members
On 10/7/2019 at 9:48 AM, Dead Mike said:

Mozzers have raised the bar with their breakfast in a tin. The addition of black pudding slices has changed the game....

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Beans.jpg

Made a special trip to my nearest Morrisons to get a tin of this and they don't stock it. Feel like pure shit tbh.Β 

• 1 month later...