Paid Members tiger_rick Posted September 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2019 43 minutes ago, Carbomb said: Just going on various responses on here that it might be seen as too posh. @PowerButchi thinks bread and dripping is for bourgeois tossers. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted September 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2019 I mean, don't get me wrong - that looks absolutely amazing, and I'm looking forward to hitting that place the next time I'm in Manchestoh. Quote
Paid Members Chris B Posted September 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2019 Have the Chocolate Raspberry's ever been sold in the UK? I worked in the Terry's factory floor for a few weeks years back, and was under the impression it was for the US audience. Anyone here had one? Quote
BrodyGraham Posted September 25, 2019 Posted September 25, 2019 Arndale Food Market is probably the best place to eat in Manchester, especially since they expanded into the actual market bit. Although the stuff in there is definitely too hipster for this thread. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted September 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2019 2 hours ago, Carbomb said: Just going on various responses on here that it might be seen as too posh. If you ever visit this food hall, you’ll see that it can never in and circumstance be described as posh Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted September 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2019 On 9/24/2019 at 11:52 AM, wordsfromlee said: A bloke I know took his mum, girlfriend and child to Toby Carvery for their Christmas lunch last year. Is his surname Castle, by any chance? Quote
Keith Houchen Posted September 25, 2019 Posted September 25, 2019 I used to get a chicken noodle wrap from the Arndale food market, possibly from the same place as did the fries. There is also a bar in there for a pint to wash it down with. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted September 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2019 Haven't been in the market for a while as I'm normally poncing at some Northern Quarter eatery, but I got a roast beef sandwich from Hansfords once that I'm still full from. It was glorious. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted September 25, 2019 Posted September 25, 2019 I usually go to Gabbotts and get the chicken nuggets and chips. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted September 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2019 Some of the seating in the food hall is up against the main window. When my mate was there the other week, a tramp pissed up it, and waved at my mate who was videoing it. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted September 26, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 26, 2019 Does something qualify for this thread if it came out of my own kitchen and it’s horrifically fattening or is it bad etiquette if I haven’t bought it ready-disgusting? Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted September 26, 2019 Members Posted September 26, 2019 32 minutes ago, air_raid said: Does something qualify for this thread if it came out of my own kitchen and it’s horrifically fattening or is it bad etiquette if I haven’t bought it ready-disgusting? Post it and let us judge. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted September 26, 2019 Posted September 26, 2019 Does it contain any of toast, tinned food or cheese? Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted September 26, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 26, 2019 1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said: Does it contain any of toast, tinned food or cheese? Or in Butch's case, 'toast'. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted September 26, 2019 Posted September 26, 2019 Dear Canada Grill in Chorlton. Your kebabs are well skill, two nights running now! Thank you. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.