Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
3 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

@tiger_rick any experience of making doughnuts? i need some, dammit! my sugar binges are frustrating, but make me feel damn good for a bit! 

some of the best things in life begin with the letter C. Cakes, carbs, cookies, cereal, 

 

  • Members
Posted
5 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

@tiger_rick any experience of making doughnuts? i need some, dammit! my sugar binges are frustrating, but make me feel damn good for a bit! 

some of the best things in life begin with the letter C. Cakes, carbs, cookies, cereal, 

Cows 

  • Paid Members
Posted
23 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

some of the best things in life begin with the letter C. Cakes, carbs, cookies, cereal, 

Charging more than the advertised price.

  • Moderators
Posted
21 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I think this belongs in here. I would happily eat all those Vienetta's 

I do love a Vienetta. Was such a luxurious desert in the 80s, always knew when my Mum was trying to impress people when she came home with one of them. Last time I had once I ate the whole thing, felt like a right king.

Posted
4 minutes ago, neil said:
21 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

 

I do love a Vienetta. Was such a luxurious desert in the 80s,

And some think climate change is a hoax. 

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...