Paid Members Onyx2 Posted August 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 1, 2019 (edited) 2 hours ago, SuperBacon said: £11????? Where do you live? Edited August 1, 2019 by Onyx2 Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted August 4, 2019 Members Posted August 4, 2019 Booooooo. The first “restaurant” I ate in as a child and the best thing about Hounslow High Street. There is/was one in Woking recently. I’m assuming it’s gone to the big polystyrene container in the sky along with Sbarro and Starburger. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted August 4, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 4, 2019 It’s a shame, but I’ve not had one since about 1992. Quote
Merzbow Posted August 4, 2019 Posted August 4, 2019 Star Express will probably be next, I keep meaning to pop into the one in the bus station here. They even sell Benders. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted August 4, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 4, 2019 2 hours ago, Merzbow said: Star Express will probably be next, I keep meaning to pop into the one in the bus station here. They even sell Benders. Are they not just debranded Wimpy? The ones I always had around me were at least 2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said: Devvoed. We had one in my local food court. Everywhere closed at 6pm except Spud U Like which closed at 4pm. Never saw more then one person in there. Surprised it’s lasted this long. Quote
Merzbow Posted August 4, 2019 Posted August 4, 2019 I think my local started as a Wimpy then became a Starburger before becoming a Star Express? Quote
Moderators neil Posted August 5, 2019 Moderators Posted August 5, 2019 My mum refused to take me to Spud U Like as a kid because she considered it a rip off. Never did get to go to one. FFS. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted August 7, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 7, 2019 Had my first Taco Bell today. Don't have one local (yet). Really enjoyed my burrito. The kids had fries with spice, cheese sauce and sour cream that were way better than other fast food chains. My churro was good too. Really in to chilis, tacos and burritos at the moment. We saw a really good looking street food stall doing burritos this morning but it was too early for lunch. Gutted as they looked fantastic. Quote
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted August 7, 2019 Posted August 7, 2019 1 hour ago, tiger_rick said: Had my first Taco Bell today. Don't have one local (yet). Really enjoyed my burrito. The kids had fries with spice, cheese sauce and sour cream that were way better than other fast food chains. My churro was good too. Really in to chilis, tacos and burritos at the moment. We saw a really good looking street food stall doing burritos this morning but it was too early for lunch. Gutted as they looked fantastic. Love a Taco Bell, used to only be able to get one whenever I was up in Manchester then they open one in Town, haven't had one in weeks though as I'm going through an on off thing with fast food places atm Quote
Otto Dem Wanz Posted August 8, 2019 Posted August 8, 2019 I've only had Taco Bell once so far, it was after an early morning gym session and I walked to Holborn to get it. I may or may not have eaten some of it on the bus to disgusted looks from my fellow passengers. I really want to try their crispy chicken quesadilla, which I would've definitely got had I seen it before already ordering! Quote
Otto Dem Wanz Posted August 15, 2019 Posted August 15, 2019 Quite enjoying the McDonald’s Double Quarter Pounder and Spicy Chicken Nuggets here. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted August 15, 2019 Posted August 15, 2019 Went food shopping, got 4 frozen doner kebabs and 2 Rustlers. My microwave has a busy week. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted August 15, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 15, 2019 I think this belongs in here. I would happily eat all those Vienetta's Quote
Merzbow Posted August 15, 2019 Posted August 15, 2019 Morrisons are selling packs of doughnuts for 50p and my god the caramel ones are lovely, it's too easy to eat an entire bag in a day. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.