#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, FailedPromoter said:

IMG-20190611-095030.jpg

The Keith "Gillspie" recommended Romeo's up here in Newcastle. 

Even has his favourite pizza as an option.

That's blown my mind. This company predicted Facebook, App store, QR codes and Gluten intolerance back in 1996 when they printed this leaflet? Insane. They should be on morning telly.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, tiger_rick said:

Open goal and you've hit the corner flag.

I rushed it. Just didn't want to slag off Newcastle, I really like that place.

5 hours ago, MungoChutney said:

That menu is a great example of why Dominos and the likes are rip off merchants. Much prefer one of these spicy chicken bad boys for 7.50 compared to about 15 quid for some fancy (shittier) equivalent from the big chains. 

This massively changes if you live close to Dominos though - in just a 5 minute walk from my place you can collect a small pizza and normal size garlic pizza bread (which is more than enough) for 7 quid. You can also spend £6/8 for a medium/large pizza with two toppings.

I'd much rather that than catch scabies from local places where hygiene isn't a thing (I'll allow the Keith Gillespie gaff though, a solid 5 rating its showing there).

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

• Paid Members

Yeah, Dominos is all about figuring out the best deals. Collection's always cheaper, most branches will do discounts outside of peak times, and certain nights will always do deals, and there's usually discount codes out there. If you can get a student discount, it's something like 30% off sometimes.

• Paid Members
On 6/11/2019 at 1:54 PM, Gus Mears said:

Anyone ever braved a seafood pizza from a place like that and survived?

Purely in the interests of science I'm testing this out. If you don't hear from me again then you will know they were the anchovies of doom. 

• Paid Members

Might not be #EatClean enough for some of you heathens, but this went down a fucking treat last night. 

Farmers meat plank and skewers to share with some triple cooked chips. 

Screenshot_20190615-085021_Gallery.thumb.jpg.13ea22b7d51803b47f319b6d9d3e2345.jpg

Edited by Silky Kisser