#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Going away later this month, there's a Wendy's close to my hotel - looking forward to trying it for the first time!

Any recommendations as to what order? Was thinking the Jim Cornette Special (Triple cheeseburger, extra cheese, extra mayo) but not sure I'm that much of a dirty bastard.

Also Jollibee.

Baconator. Get a Baconator. You know that episode of the Simpsons where Homer tests how greasy things are by wiping them against surfaces? You could cut through a breeze-block with a Baconator. 

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Going away later this month, there's a Wendy's close to my hotel - looking forward to trying it for the first time!

Any recommendations as to what order? Was thinking the Jim Cornette Special (Triple cheeseburger, extra cheese, extra mayo) but not sure I'm that much of a dirty bastard.

Also Jollibee.

Pretty much everything is good in Wendy's the fries, the shakes. It's just McDonalds but the food is superior, but the burgers aren't as good as say, a 5 guys. The two things I miss more then anything since going vegeterian are Wendy's and Popeye's when I go to the states

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

I hear the side order of chilli is quite horny.  Wendy’s is on my bucket list for next time I go along with Arby’s and Chick-a-filla.  Oh, and Popeyes.

The Chili is good. They used to serve it on a jacket Spud. I remember the glorious 6 weeks when a Wendy’s opened up a drive thru in Dagenham before they sold it to McDonalds as they pulled out of the UK market. 

Popeyes is far superior to KFC. And American KFC is shit compared to the UK. I only ever tend to get near a Chick-Fil-A on a Sunday and now days I wouldn’t eat there on account of the Chicken for obvious reasons and the companies morals.

8 minutes ago, bigfoote said:

Shopping day tomorrow, and Lidls is calling. What #Eatclean do we recommend?

Went Lidl for the first time the other day.  Fuck me, it's magic!  Got a french stick, sliced chicken, pastrami, some kabernos, a mini George Foreman grill and a carpet cleaner/steamer/vac.