Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

Fuck me, that’s What A Potato.  Must have walked past it a thousand times, didn’t know it was called that.  Was going through a self hate phases when I was out of work a few years ago and sank 5 of those burgers , one after the other just after an interview I completely shit the bed on.

Posted

Best one round here is the Khawaja brothers grocery at christmas.  If you buy a christmas tree, you get a free kebab from the place up the road from them.  Absolute genius.

Posted

I just had a huge bag of Jalebi all to myself, the lovely old lady gave me way more than I asked for but only charged me a quid and also threw in an extra samosa as the corner had chipped off.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Went to the new Greek place near work today.  Cracking Gyro with chips in it.  I also ordered a Greek Salad.  “Fuck off with your salad” I hear you all cry, and I normally would quite happily fuck off, but have you seen the slab of cheese on that bastard?

E5D0F2F1-6176-4260-B396-B7A59C95FE39.jpeg

5E0CBE77-57E3-4530-AAA6-5062176BD104.jpeg

  • Paid Members
Posted

Very nice indeed. Haven't had a Greek-style kebab in quite some time - mostly Turkish around here, which are amazing, but it's good to have different styles. There's a new German-Turkish place opened up the road from me in Wood Green, they do beef doner, which I've never had, so that's on the list to try.

The fuck out of here with that Yank "gyro" bollocks, though - it's a doner.

Posted

The only time gyro should be uttered regarding a kebab is using your fortnightly one to pay for it.  

Leave - Gyro / Remain - Doner.

Posted
21 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Remain - Gyro / Tommy Robinson - Doner

Best chippy near me was getting grief from the middle class ponces round here because they had a sign in their window that said "Our kebabs are not halal" so Cressida Ponceworthy-Lokifriend and her mates decided this was racist and they were bigots.  I thought it was because you have to assume that kebab meat is halal and it's uncommon for it not to be, so they were avoiding a lawsuit by having that sign in the window.

Was just plain text as well, wasn't printed on a backdrop of Churchill or a bulldog or anything.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...