#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Fuck me, that’s What A Potato.  Must have walked past it a thousand times, didn’t know it was called that.  Was going through a self hate phases when I was out of work a few years ago and sank 5 of those burgers , one after the other just after an interview I completely shit the bed on.

• Paid Members

Went to the new Greek place near work today.  Cracking Gyro with chips in it.  I also ordered a Greek Salad.  “Fuck off with your salad” I hear you all cry, and I normally would quite happily fuck off, but have you seen the slab of cheese on that bastard?

E5D0F2F1-6176-4260-B396-B7A59C95FE39.jpeg

5E0CBE77-57E3-4530-AAA6-5062176BD104.jpeg

• Paid Members

Very nice indeed. Haven't had a Greek-style kebab in quite some time - mostly Turkish around here, which are amazing, but it's good to have different styles. There's a new German-Turkish place opened up the road from me in Wood Green, they do beef doner, which I've never had, so that's on the list to try.

The fuck out of here with that Yank "gyro" bollocks, though - it's a doner.

21 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Remain - Gyro / Tommy Robinson - Doner

Best chippy near me was getting grief from the middle class ponces round here because they had a sign in their window that said "Our kebabs are not halal" so Cressida Ponceworthy-Lokifriend and her mates decided this was racist and they were bigots.  I thought it was because you have to assume that kebab meat is halal and it's uncommon for it not to be, so they were avoiding a lawsuit by having that sign in the window.

Was just plain text as well, wasn't printed on a backdrop of Churchill or a bulldog or anything.