#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Is that Asda in a Harrods at a motorway services? 

Supermarket breakfasts have always been pretty reasonable from what I remember. Morrisons Big Boy breakfast was always a winner. 

Selco's builders warehouse is the best though. Aslong as you don't mind chowing down next to a bunch of unplummed toilets. 

• Paid Members

Went to a cafe in Bridlington with my parents over Christmas. They're incredible at being able to walk past every decent bar, pub, cafe, restaurant and diner, without a second look, as if they don't even exist, and then immediately decide that the first cheap tearoom they come to is the only possible option for food.

The place we went to had Spaghetti on Toast on the menu. 

1 minute ago, neil said:

Lets see some motorway service breakfasts

I don't usually carry that much cash on me to buy one.  But there is a romantic allure of a services brekkie, as you wistfully share a glance with some girl playing the arcade machines while you go for a piss.

• 3 weeks later...

I have just had a Morrison's breakfast pasty. It is baked beans, sausage bits, scrambled egg, bacon and mushrooms in a shortcrust pastry. If you get them whilst they are warm, they are lovely. Since they are 2 for 2 quid I have another one for lunch, so we'll see what its like at room temperature.

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

Tonight’s home alone tea.  A munch box from Indihome in Burnage with a side portion of mushroom rice, a keema naan and a tin of Rubicon.  Managed 2/3, lefties for tomorrow!

2A37145E-A886-4378-998F-7518D0AD3EEB.jpeg

• Paid Members

What the fuck are Masala Chips?

and where can I get them and where have they been all my life?

speaking of which, Asda do Bacon flavour fries in the freezer. They must be coated in some kind of bacon flavoured seasoning. Iike a cross between a french fry and a frazzle. Plus suitable for vegetarians so win win