#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Brewster McCloud said:

It's just sitting there on top of the mushrooms, like king shit of fuck mountain, like a wino passed out in the park with his cock hanging out his pissy breeks. What is one supposed to do with it? Eat it? Eat raw parsley? Bugger that for a game of soldiers. You have to pick it up an throw it away, which raises the question of what the bloody hell it's doing there in the first place? Got to put a green leaf on there! Must have a green leaf! It's not a breakfast without a green leaf! And a couple of turds next to a bowl of beans, wtf? Why put beans in bowl so you have to scoop them out? What did the humble baked bean do to deserve such treatment?

AdvancedPastelAntipodesgreenparakeet-sma

2 hours ago, Brewster McCloud said:

It's just sitting there on top of the mushrooms, like king shit of fuck mountain, like a wino passed out in the park with his cock hanging out his pissy breeks. What is one supposed to do with it? Eat it? Eat raw parsley? Bugger that for a game of soldiers. You have to pick it up an throw it away, which raises the question of what the bloody hell it's doing there in the first place? Got to put a green leaf on there! Must have a green leaf! It's not a breakfast without a green leaf! And a couple of turds next to a bowl of beans, wtf? Why put beans in bowl so you have to scoop them out? What did the humble baked bean do to deserve such treatment?

It's no different to using a sausage as a breakwater. I may want to mix the beans and the egg but I want that to be my decision.

But I'm nit-picking. On the whole a very good effort. Seven on ten. Let's make love.

28 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

It's no different to using a sausage as a breakwater. I may want to mix the beans and the egg but I want that to be my decision.

But I'm nit-picking. On the whole a very good effort. Seven on ten. Let's make love.

I would very much like to make love you as I'm quite incrediby drunk. I will regret this later, but here goes: beans do not belong in a bowl as it takes away one's agency. It's the cook saying "only have a little bit of beans becase I don't trust you." Sausages can act as a breakwater, that's up to me, the breakfaster. When you put the beans in a pretentious little cup, well... I think we're almost on the same page, sir. 

10 minutes ago, Brewster McCloud said:

I would very much like to make love you as I'm quite incrediby drunk. I will regret this later, but here goes: beans do not belong in a bowl as it takes away one's agency. It's the cook saying "only have a little bit of beans becase I don't trust you." Sausages can act as a breakwater, that's up to me, the breakfaster. When you put the beans in a pretentious little cup, well... I think we're almost on the same page, sir. 

31 minutes ago, Brewster McCloud said:

The beans belong in a cup, with a sausage as a spoon. Could call it a Michael special. Don’t you think? 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, gmoney said:

I'll go one further and say beans don't belong in a fry up at all. Tinned tomatoes are far superior. 

Both should be in one, especially plum tomatoes. Mushrooms should not be because they're a vegetable.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Both should be in one, especially plum tomatoes. Mushrooms should not be because they're a vegetable.

So is an egg as far as I am concerned. Mushrooms that have been fried until they are leathery and brown please. Chuck the beans out on the way out. 

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Also, fried bread and never toast.

I've never understood why someone would go for toast over fried bread on a big breakfast. Toast before or after but fried bread with.

Preferably it should be under the fried eggs too, if I'm being particular about it.