#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
11 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

(Plus having a fork in a picture is standard on here)

Only for those who think Sam Gibbs is a hilarious running joke and the like. 

What6's on it, is that curry paste or really brown tomato sauce?

• Paid Members

I moved in with a girl obsessed with Calzone on Saturday gone so late last night after getting back from cinema we ordered 14 inches each (kenneth.gif) - hers meat feast, mine hot n spicy, and I found out the Heinz garlic sauce she keeps in the fridge goes on everything. Phone's not uploading the photo but I've felt pretty full all day. Tiny Polish housemate (she cant be more than 5'2) said "the biggest size they do" and ate less than half of it. She won't make that mistake again.

Without sounding like it belongs in the other thread, it's a tin of tomatoes, loads of basil and fuckloads of garlic blended together, sliced roast chicken and chorizo, plus onions, then don't put the light on when you take the picture.

And yes, the fork is for scale.

2 minutes ago, mim731 said:

Is that a supermarket naan, @Keith Houchen ? Looks better than the average shop one!

It's a Morrisons garlic and coriander massive one.  However, it loses points for having "Naan bread" on the packaging.  Might as well have an "ATM Machine" above the cashpoint.

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, air_raid said:

I moved in with a girl obsessed with Calzone on Saturday gone so late last night after getting back from cinema we ordered 14 inches each (kenneth.gif) - hers meat feast, mine hot n spicy, and I found out the Heinz garlic sauce she keeps in the fridge goes on everything. Phone's not uploading the photo but I've felt pretty full all day. Tiny Polish housemate (she cant be more than 5'2) said "the biggest size they do" and ate less than half of it. She won't make that mistake again.

Good timing this, as I bloody love calzone and the missus cooked up two massive homemade ones last night for dinner. One was made using the leftovers of the previous nights bolognaise with some cheese loaded in and the other was a three-cheese with chicken deal. Absolute perfection and I was in a slumber within ninety minutes.