#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Pizzas are fine, if unspectacular, but the garlic dip is like manky teenager's pus. It's absolutely rotten, I've never met anyone who likes it. Reason enough to dismiss the whole establishment in my book.

• Paid Members

Cheers all, going to give them a go tonight I think...

13 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

dont know if any of these work, but worth a go if you intend to order online, the 33% off one seems decent 

https://www.myfavouritevouchercodes.co.uk/papa-johns-voucher-codes?ac=479696#

Theres a 50% off a £40 spend deal on the site, so going to use that and have the leftovers for breakfast!

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Ralphy said:

hopefully the code works, £40 worth of stuff for £20 aint a bad deal, is it all for you??!! 

I wish i could eat pizza, dammit! be sure to post a pic if the code works before you dig in to the goodness 

Just done a dummy order and it did seem to work, so fingers crossed!

£40 worth of food does seem a lot for two of us(we've got rid of the kids for the night. but are both to knackered to go out), but left over take away is the breakfast of champions, isn't it? 

Just need to decide what pizzas to go for now. Does Pappa John's have their own take on Pizza Hut's "Philly Cheese Steak"? 

They’ve always got offers on their website, but they vary depending where your ordering from. Where I am, they’ve got any large pizza for £7.99 when you order for collection when it’s (supposedly) normally £18.99.

The chicken bites are really nice, but The BBQ dip I got with them was horrid

• Paid Members

I had a Papa John's for the first time in about 15 years the other week. Beat the piss out of both Pizza Hut (always overcooked) and Domino's (often tastes like cardboard). I was pretty shocked since back then they were utter gash. No it's easily the best takeaway pizza I've ever had. (Trust me that is a lot of pizza).

• Paid Members

Just had our Papa John's, and must say we were pretty impressed! Went for the Sausage and Pepperoni(Xtra large, obviously), and the Mrs plumped for a Large BBQ Chicken. Ordered a portion of Peri Peri chicken bites and a choco brownie desert to take it over the £40 mark. Only came to £20.75 with the voucher and the Mrs still has half hers left, so thats me sorted in the morning! 

They were just good tasting, classic pizza's without any of the gimmicky things Dominoes's offer. Tasted really fresh too, which is always a bonus. And as if I don't feel a fat enough bastard as it is, I'm going to polish off a tub of Birthday Cake flavoured Ben&Jerry's!

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Ralphy, I really hope you’re medical issues get sorted and when they do, i’ll treat you to a dirty, great greasy pizza.

...and I'll chip in for it too!

One of the problems with having Tuberculosis is a complete lack of appetite and energy to cook. I've eaten two sandwiches and a pack of noodles in the last three days. But yeah, gone midnight is a great time to get hungry. I'd love a kebab right now. 

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

One of the problems with having Tuberculosis is a complete lack of appetite and energy to cook. I've eaten two sandwiches and a pack of noodles in the last three days. But yeah, gone midnight is a great time to get hungry. I'd love a kebab right now. 

Abdul’s deliver, and they are quick.

• Paid Members

All this Papa John's talk has got me fired up. Since it's Father's day I've got away with ordering the big match special. My Wife is dairy and gluten intolerant so it's really only for me and the kid. This time I'm going full gimmick with my order XXL BBQ Cheese burger Pizza, garlic pizza sticks, potatoe wedges and giant choc chip cookie for £19.99. Now that's a Sunday lunch.

EDIT - Holy crap that was a lot of food. The pizza quality was ace but I think BBQ source is a bit much. That's not a knock on Papa John's I find that with any BBQ pizza. I rarely ever have them so periodically forget that they just aren't my cup of tea.

The giant cookie was awesome. I would never get that type of thing if it weren't in a bundle. I'm a savory type.

I've let the thread down though. There's no way I'm finishing this lot.

Edited by DEF