#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

That sounds like a great idea, I've never heard of anything along those lines before. How innovative!

Is skipping lunch recommended though? I know skipping breakfast is an absolute no-no, but surely the gap between breakfast and 'tea' (ffs) is pretty long, don't you need to refuel for your body's sake? I admit I overdo it at lunch, and could really do with cutting down quite a bit, but I couldn't imagine going without anything during the day. I'd faint due to lack of energy I reckon.

Edited by PunkStep

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

I've joined my local Man v Fat. It's a football league where you are assigned to a team and play 6-aside but the bonus points you get for weight loss affect the reults. We're 5 weeks in but I've only been the last 2 weeks because i had commitments for the first 3. I'm enjoying it so much. Meeting new people and playing football (sort of) competitively for the first time in a while has been fun. But it's really focussed me on eating properly.

I've dropped lunch which is good for me because not only do I buy shite from the shop while I'm getting lunch but I spend money on crap I don't need while I do so. Win-win. I just eat a good breakfast and then have my tea. For a couple of weeks I've had no snacks whatsoever, nothing sweet and drunk nothing except water and a couple of cups of coffee a day.

Lost 8lbs last week. That's given me such a boost to carry on. I want to lose weight more than I want to eat shite. It's been a few years since I last had this mentality. I lost a couple of stone then but my missus got pregnant and the resulting 9 months helped me pile it back on and more!

Wrong thread.

• 2 weeks later...

You know how people have a soup cup?  Well I had one of those instant noodles in a pot that aren't pot noodles and saved the pot, washed the pot and used it for a packet of instant noodles.  Fucking game changer for me, that!  No more using a pan and bowl, just break the cake into the pot and fill with boiling water.

23 minutes ago, Dead Mike said:

I don't know what BPA's are either but once you're eating packet noodles out of a recycled noodle cup I reckon you've already thrown caution to the wind tbh.

Very true!  Maybe I'll just pick up a reusable one from Home Bargains.