#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

2 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Yeah that's the stuff.

The other Hull delicacy (although I'm sure you can variations of it in other places) is a Pattie. Mashed potato seasoned with sage and battered. It's the thing that always pops up in the short lists of what Hull is famous for, usually sandwiched between the obligatory mentions of White Phoneboxes and Phillip Larkin worked at Hull Uni

What you're describing isn't a patty, that's just the name of the lass with bingo wings serving you greasy potato fritter.

• 3 weeks later...

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/02/morrisons-launches-a-yorkshire-pudding-pizza-7281618/

Morrison's are launching a limited edition Yorkshire Pudding pizza, ostensibly in recognition of Yorkie Pud day. 

The cheese and batter hybrid combines a crispy Yorkshire pudding base – made in Doncaster in South Yorkshire – with a filling of tomato sauce and mozzarella. It’ll be available in two flavours: classic pepperoni, or meat feast – made up of mini meatballs, pepperoni, spicy beef and jalapeno chillies – with each Yorkshire Pizza costing £3.

morrisons_yorkshirepuddingpizza_4-e15175morrisons_yorkshirepuddingpizza_2-e15175

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Not sure is this classes as #EATCLEAN, but we're off to Pizza hut this evening for a family meal. I'm not personally the biggest fan of the place, so haven't been for a good few years and haven't got a clue what the best pizza/base is to go for. Any recommendations??

Hark at Mr big shot going to Pizza Hut in the evening. You'll never get your moneys worth that's for sure. Last time I went(during the afternoon buffet) I think I rinsed the salad bar more than the pizzas but tbf it's not real salad and you can smother anything healthy in blue cheese sauce and bacon bits.