#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
44 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

They are the only oreos I like, the standard oreos are the most overrated thing.  The white won't be quite as good as the black I'd wager. 

I don't mind the standard ones, but they're definitely not the best. The chocolate-covered ones are definitely better, and I also like the peanut butter ones too - Cadburys have even released a Peanut Butter Oreo Pieces Dairy Milk, which is lush. Also, the Oreo ice-cream sammich isn't too bad, either - still prefer MaxiBon, but it's not too far behind.

• Awards Moderator
18 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

They're lovely and moorish

Othello.jpg

Full moor

1703373eae910a8b2a826caaf525fb0b--bronze

Half moor*

laurence-olivier1.jpeg

Total eclipse?

Yes, I read a post about Jaffa Cakes and my first thought was 'blackface in Othello'.

*(because it's a painting)

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

No Choco Liebniz on that list immediately invalidates it.

Choco Liebniz sounds far to Jewish for the people of Channel 5 to vote for. 

It sounds so Jewish you almost expect Roy Moore's wife to be saying "We can't be antisemitic, one of our favourite biscuits is a Jew "

Edited by Lion_of_the_Midlands

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

You can see what happened there, during a conversation with the contractor the owner said he was 'naming the place after my uncle' and the resulting ding dong with the sign makers is the stuff of a 70's sitcom. 

It's just a shame he wasn't planning to name it after his pet cat or rooster for the full are you being served experience. 

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members

They've literally just put the food graphics at the bottom of the window up this weekend. Until then you'd drive past and have no clue as to what type of food they even sold. 

Edited by Dead Mike