#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

I had a KFC Double Down the other week, the one with bacon and cheese. It was ok, but I suffered BBQ sauce dripping everywhere as well as the cheese not having melted even despite it being located between two steaming fried chicken fillets. Greasy as anything too.

6/10.

Also tried their new Festive Fries on another visit, absolutely rubbish - the normal (crap, thin) KFC fries but dusted in what tasted and felt like roast chicken flavour crisp dust.

2/10.

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

• Paid Members

I had three Double Downs while they were doing them- I think it lived up to the hype (and legend). Mine was cooked perfectly and I'd definitely pick it over a chicken burger with a shitty bun in future. Slightly on the small side though.

• Paid Members
On 29/11/2017 at 6:21 PM, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Also tried their new Festive Fries on another visit, absolutely rubbish - the normal (crap, thin) KFC fries but dusted in what tasted and felt like roast chicken flavour crisp dust.

2/10.

Have you ever tried chicken salt? It's an amazing Australian thing, chicken flavour salt. Chips have rarely been better.