#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

30 minutes ago, Rey_Piste said:

Here's a photo of a breakfast I posted up on Facebook from years ago. It's pretty much my perfect fry up. You can't see the fried bread because the eggs are on top.

MGSQ84t.jpg

That's more like it, Rick's was meant for the Vegan thread I'm sure. A veggie brekkie has no rights in here

• Paid Members
On 12/31/2018 at 1:36 PM, tiger_rick said:

My fantastic veggie breakfast from Beverley on Friday morning. The "Sausages" were vegetable too rather than meat substitute and were outstanding. Perfect eggs an' all.

image.thumb.png.92da0f6f534af9ff35a6a34a14376f78.png

Where in Beverley was that? I was in town with my parents on Boxing Day, and was subject to their terrible decision making as to where to eat, so ended up at Costa. If I know somewhere I can get a decent breakfast, I'll wield that information wisely next time around.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, BomberPat said:

Where in Beverley was that? I was in town with my parents on Boxing Day, and was subject to their terrible decision making as to where to eat, so ended up at Costa. If I know somewhere I can get a decent breakfast, I'll wield that information wisely next time around.

Central 42 in the Saturday market. Nice place.