Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

While I would argue this is far too healthy for #EATCLEAN (1 of your 5 a day) I would agree that they are a really good quick fix for lunch. I don't find them often, but will usually buy a few when I can

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 minute ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

While I would argue this is far too healthy for #EATCLEAN (1 of your 5 a day) I would agree that they are a really good quick fix for lunch. I don't find them often, but will usually buy a few when I can

Just to ensure I get banned from the thread, I got it from Waitrose.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I've had those a few times. Much crispier and less soggy if you do them in the oven rather than the microwave, but it takes an age.

Posted

Currently enjoying the hot dogs from the Co-Op, the cumberland sausage ones are ok too.  Perfect for a lunchtime snack if I can't be arsed waiting the 15 minutes for Pound Bakery to cook the minced beef and onion pasties.

Posted

Just had a whopper of a meal. I'm moving out of Uni tomorrow, so tonight's grub was a case of "right - what've we got still left in?"

Which concluded with this fine mess.

6-B3-E442-A-CFF7-4-D3-C-90-D8-B12707-B5714-F

Two eggs fried together sat inside a giant yorkshire, complimented with chips/wedges and vegan nuggets, finished with a beautiful surrounding of baked beans. I don't think I'll be needing to eat anything else for a good few days.

Posted
On 5/31/2019 at 1:49 PM, tiger_rick said:

Just to ensure I get banned from the thread, I got it from Waitrose.

This goes against everything the UKFF has taught me about Hull.

Posted
10 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

I'm in the car. Tell me where I need to go.

IMG-20190611-095030.jpg

The Keith "Gillspie" recommended Romeo's up here in Newcastle. 

Even has his favourite pizza as an option. 

IMG-20190611-095142.jpg

That burger pizza though, £8 well spent... Despite the fact it's currently exiting me at a fair rate of knots as I type this. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...