Members SuperBacon Posted September 10, 2019 Members Posted September 10, 2019 4 hours ago, Otto Dem Wanz said: I love how "Superbacon likes this" I’ve been called Baconator on more than one occasion. I don’t even think those people know what one is though. Tis a surname ripe for piss taking. Quote
Paid Members Bus Surfer Posted September 10, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 10, 2019 (edited) If you're going to Lidl, standard etiquette is to just fill a (big) trolley with these. Then pack them all AT the till. Edited September 10, 2019 by Silky Kisser Quote
bigfoote Posted September 10, 2019 Posted September 10, 2019 I fear I have failed this thread, although did pick up a kilo of chocolate peanuts to gorge myself on Quote
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted September 10, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 10, 2019 (edited) @Ralphy what you got against cows mate? Edited September 10, 2019 by IANdrewDiceClay Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted September 10, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 10, 2019 Are we posting random pictures of people's Sunday dinners in this thread now. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted September 10, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 10, 2019 All that effort and you use frozen Yorkshire Puddings. Thumbs down. Quote
Moderators neil Posted September 11, 2019 Moderators Posted September 11, 2019 White meat only? ffs Quote
Moderators neil Posted September 12, 2019 Moderators Posted September 12, 2019 My mouth got dry just looking at that Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted September 12, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 12, 2019 Wtf is that black thing behind the potatoes? Quote
Rey_Piste Posted September 12, 2019 Posted September 12, 2019 (edited) 35 minutes ago, Onyx2 said: Wtf is that black thing behind the potatoes? Fuck knows, I still can't figure out what meat that is supposed to be. I would guess at chicken or Turkey, but it looks pinkish so maybe gammon? Also a post I nicked off Facebook and I got to imgur.com's front page and got a ton of comments. Edited September 12, 2019 by Rey_Piste Quote
Keith Houchen Posted September 12, 2019 Posted September 12, 2019 33 minutes ago, Onyx2 said: Wtf is that black thing behind the potatoes? Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted September 12, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 12, 2019 (edited) Had one of those local pizza restaurant flyers through today. I always enjoy these, appalling English, horrific font choices, the very essence of "more is more". Check out this piscean abuse: Definitely a solo meal that one. Fish and garlic! Mafia boss controls the meat: And these are the most confusing T&Cs. This is the only mention of chapatti on the entire menu (believe me, I read the whole thing). And Salted Edge? : And this deal is too good to be true: Edited September 13, 2019 by Onyx2 Quote
Rey_Piste Posted September 15, 2019 Posted September 15, 2019 While driving to Newmarket from Devon I stopped at a service Station. I ordered the zinger stacker box meal with 2 hot wings. The Stacker is a normal zinger burger except with 2 fried chicken breasts with cheese between the two. It was great apart from too much sauce on it. So when I picked it up the breasts nearly squeezed out of the buns. Also there was the fact I very nearly choked on a bit of it. I could see the headlines that would be if I did die. "Man dies choking on cock in Service Station car park." I normally wouldn't mind going out with juicy breast in my gob, but not like that. Quote
Otto Dem Wanz Posted September 17, 2019 Posted September 17, 2019 (edited) Can't abide those Halo Tops which is a shame for my waistline, although not my wallet. The big daddy of ice creams can be found at the cinema Ben & Jerry's - one scoop of One Love and one scoop of either Cherry Garcia or Birthday Cake. Edited September 17, 2019 by Otto Dem Wanz Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.