Paid Members air_raid Posted September 26, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 26, 2019 1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said: Does it contain any of toast, tinned food or cheese? Sadly not. I skinned some chicken thighs for a “healthy” meal marinade and couldn’t just commit that delicious fat to the bin so I fried it crisp, let it cool a little and salted it. So basically chicken scratchings. It was better than I expect the real meal will be (jk). Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted September 26, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 26, 2019 They really are amazing aren’t they? I cook a lot with thighs as they stand more cooking than breasts, and I’m the only one in the house who enjoys the skins done like this. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted September 26, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 26, 2019 2 minutes ago, Thunderplex said: They really are amazing aren’t they? I cook a lot with thighs as they stand more cooking than breasts, and I’m the only one in the house who enjoys the skins done like this. Thighs are brilliant. This week I smashed two Chinese flavour from Sainsbury hot counter post gym on Sunday and yesterday two southern fried from Asda on my march back from my trek for essentials. I don’t cook a lot of meat on the bone but I’ve never fucked up thighs. This was probably my favourite “fry some fat” since the last time I had to trim some pork steaks. Of course then I “accidentally” left a few mm of meat on the fat I removed. Salt and fat is amazing and anyone who disagrees probably shouts “Sweeeet” when the ref signals a two count. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted September 26, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 26, 2019 3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said: Canada Grill in Chorlton And it does kebabs? Say what? Moose kebabs? Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted September 27, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 27, 2019 There are also several Canadian Charcoal Grills across Manchester. What's that aboot. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted September 27, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 27, 2019 There were even more of them in the 80’s. They all but a couple disappeared, but seem to be flourishing again now. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted September 30, 2019 Posted September 30, 2019 Jumbo chilli beef season has begun at Pound Bakery, lads. Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted September 30, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 30, 2019 (edited) Canada talk reminded me of the glorious poutine I bought on holiday a couple of months back. It was bacon night at the Winnipeg Goldeye's baseball ground (the entire game was sponsored by the Manitoba Pork Board) and they added half a pigs worth of the stuff to the tradition chips, cheese and gravy mix. Edited September 30, 2019 by Gus Mears Quote
Paid Members BigJag Posted October 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 1, 2019 That looks super flavourful. Where is the best place for Poutine in the UK? There's the odd food truck type outfit. Are there many Canadian themed restaurants in the UK? Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted October 1, 2019 Author Moderators Posted October 1, 2019 Chips, Cheese and Gravy is available from all good kebab shops. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted October 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 1, 2019 36 minutes ago, BigJag said: Are there many Canadian themed restaurants in the UK? There's a Canadian Charcoal Pit on Reddish Road and a Tim Horton's in Altrincham. What do you think? Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted October 5, 2019 Members Posted October 5, 2019 Was watching an American stream of an insignificant football game today and saw an advert for this: What the fuck is wrong with Americans?* *100% would eat. Quote
Otto Dem Wanz Posted October 5, 2019 Posted October 5, 2019 On 10/1/2019 at 11:34 PM, BigJag said: That looks super flavourful. Where is the best place for Poutine in the UK? There's the odd food truck type outfit. Are there many Canadian themed restaurants in the UK? Maple Leaf Bar Covent Garden Quote
Paid Members Dead Mike Posted October 7, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 7, 2019 Mozzers have raised the bar with their breakfast in a tin. The addition of black pudding slices has changed the game.... Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted October 7, 2019 Author Moderators Posted October 7, 2019 Let us know how you get on with it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.