Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted September 24, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2019 (edited) I’m not a massive chocolate lover but I’ll be on those Orange Twirls. Does anyone else remember when they used to do different types of Terry’s Chocolate Orange? There was definitely a mint one at some point. Yep; Edited September 24, 2019 by wandshogun09 Quote
Harry Wiseau Posted September 24, 2019 Posted September 24, 2019 (edited) didn't it all start with Chocolate Apple a hundred years ago? I'm sure Terry came up with the idea of that first, then the orange which understandably led to the demise of the chocolate apple. the only other apple chocolate product i can think of is the one they added to Milk Tray a year or two ago, Apple Crunch - the worst thing in the Milk Tray box (and that's saying a lot for Milk Tray) EDIT actually in the 90s there was the Apple Pie and custard flavor Drifters which were phenomenal. Edited September 24, 2019 by Harry Wiseau Drifters Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted September 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2019 I had a stab at it. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted September 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2019 Bomber you have done a fantastic job with that. But it's still an absolute no from me Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted September 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2019 39 minutes ago, BomberPat said: I had a stab at it. You're banned from Yorkshire. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted September 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2019 4 minutes ago, tiger_rick said: You're banned from Yorkshire. Poor @BomberPat just can't buy a break! Quote
Paid Members Dead Mike Posted September 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2019 I only really ‘discovered’ the Arndale centre food market this year (awaits scorn from forum Mancs). The Viet Shack there does these ‘Quack Fries’. Seasoned chips with a spicy mayo, chopped up crispy duck, deep fried onions, spring onion, chillis & Siracha jam. £6.50. It was the only stall with a queue & everyone was ordering these. It was tremendous. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted September 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2019 That does look glorious. Although I suspect not in keeping with the #EATCLEAN ethos. Quote
Paid Members Dead Mike Posted September 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2019 1 minute ago, Carbomb said: That does look glorious. Although I suspect not in keeping with the #EATCLEAN ethos. It's fried duck on chips with jam & mayo on it? Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted September 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2019 40 minutes ago, tiger_rick said: You're banned from Yorkshire. Fair cop. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted September 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2019 Can confirm Quack Fries are amazing. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted September 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2019 36 minutes ago, Dead Mike said: I only really ‘discovered’ the Arndale centre food market this year (awaits scorn from forum Mancs). The Viet Shack there does these ‘Quack Fries’. Seasoned chips with a spicy mayo, chopped up crispy duck, deep fried onions, spring onion, chillis & Siracha jam. £6.50. It was the only stall with a queue & everyone was ordering these. It was tremendous. You'd be surprised how many mancs get the food court confused with this, then complain that I've sent them to another fucking McDonald's. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted September 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2019 1 hour ago, Dead Mike said: It's fried duck on chips with jam & mayo on it? Just going on various responses on here that it might be seen as too posh. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted September 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2019 2 hours ago, BomberPat said: I had a stab at it. Reported. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted September 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2019 39 minutes ago, Carbomb said: Just going on various responses on here that it might be seen as too posh. If you see the place in question “posh” will not be the adjective that comes to mind. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.