#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I’m not a massive chocolate lover but I’ll be on those Orange Twirls. 

Does anyone else remember when they used to do different types of Terry’s Chocolate Orange? There was definitely a mint one at some point. 

Yep;

AAF5FC96-3DE2-40CC-9D63-41E88434F168.jpeg

B56692BB-44A2-4F0D-A642-B4BF0823CA81.jpeg

5B6E3A0E-4CBA-4DD1-9768-4759A361F8EB.jpeg

Edited by wandshogun09

didn't it all start with Chocolate Apple a hundred years ago? I'm sure Terry came up with the idea of that first, then the orange which understandably led to the demise of the chocolate apple. the only other apple chocolate product i can think of is the one they added to Milk Tray a year or two ago, Apple Crunch - the worst thing in the Milk Tray box (and that's saying a lot for Milk Tray)

EDIT actually in the 90s there was the Apple Pie and custard flavor Drifters which were phenomenal.

Edited by Harry Wiseau
Drifters

• Paid Members

I only really ‘discovered’ the Arndale centre food market this year (awaits scorn from forum Mancs). The Viet Shack there does these ‘Quack Fries’. Seasoned chips with a spicy mayo, chopped up crispy duck, deep fried onions, spring onion, chillis & Siracha jam. £6.50. It was the only stall with a queue & everyone was ordering these.

It was tremendous.

quack.jpg

• Paid Members
36 minutes ago, Dead Mike said:

I only really ‘discovered’ the Arndale centre food market this year (awaits scorn from forum Mancs). The Viet Shack there does these ‘Quack Fries’. Seasoned chips with a spicy mayo, chopped up crispy duck, deep fried onions, spring onion, chillis & Siracha jam. £6.50. It was the only stall with a queue & everyone was ordering these.

It was tremendous.

quack.jpg

You'd be surprised how many mancs get the food court confused with this, then complain that I've sent them to another fucking McDonald's.

• Paid Members
39 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Just going on various responses on here that it might be seen as too posh.

If you see the place in question “posh” will not be the adjective that comes to mind.