#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Can't abide those Halo Tops which is a shame for my waistline, although not my wallet.

The big daddy of ice creams can be found at the cinema Ben & Jerry's - one scoop of One Love and one scoop of either Cherry Garcia or Birthday Cake.

Ours recently replaced B&J with Baskin Robins. You create your own Sundae with two different scoops, hot fudge, nuts and whipped cream for about £4. It’s our new go to

Had this on my local pub on Friday. It's a chain pub, used to be John Barras and is Belhaven now I think. Still, decent pint and it's all locals who use it. 

IMG_20190920_192143

What you're looking at is their Pizza Platter. Meat Feast pizza under there with pepperoni, chicken and ground beef. Topped with pulled pork, garlic bread and deep fried 4 cheese ravioli.

It was up there with the best meal I've ever eaten, and not just in a pub.

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

fucking nachos in a Yorkshire. Fuck off

To think, I received scorn when I bought a hog roast in a Yorkshire. This is next level bollocks.

Having said that, I ate tikka masala from a Yorkshire in a Red Hot World Buffet once, just because I could. Looking back, I don’t recognise myself.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

image.png.e36f88e079327b5c0259ce1bfbcf8aa4.png

Take me to wherever these are sold.

I agree 100% Rick. I love chocolate orange. I've just been in Tesco in Ollerton, that's right people I know how to live. Anyway Terry's chocolate orange for 75p, thank you very much.