Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted September 17, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 17, 2019 12 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said: Can't abide those Halo Tops which is a shame for my waistline, although not my wallet. The big daddy of ice creams can be found at the cinema Ben & Jerry's - one scoop of One Love and one scoop of either Cherry Garcia or Birthday Cake. Ours recently replaced B&J with Baskin Robins. You create your own Sundae with two different scoops, hot fudge, nuts and whipped cream for about £4. It’s our new go to Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted September 19, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 19, 2019 Tried to make one of those Korean Street food sandwiches you see on the videos with the folded egg, cheese and spices. Too much egg I think so it was a big sloppy mess but fuck me, tasted awesome. Quote
MungoChutney Posted September 22, 2019 Posted September 22, 2019 Had this on my local pub on Friday. It's a chain pub, used to be John Barras and is Belhaven now I think. Still, decent pint and it's all locals who use it. What you're looking at is their Pizza Platter. Meat Feast pizza under there with pepperoni, chicken and ground beef. Topped with pulled pork, garlic bread and deep fried 4 cheese ravioli. It was up there with the best meal I've ever eaten, and not just in a pub. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted September 22, 2019 Posted September 22, 2019 Hang on, the garlic bread is a pizza topping? Quote
MungoChutney Posted September 22, 2019 Posted September 22, 2019 I think it's technically supposed to be a side but they didn't have any of the bigger boards left so chucked it on top. I didn't complain. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted September 23, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 23, 2019 (edited) Toby Carvey have announced a new menu fucking nachos in a Yorkshire. Fuck off Edited September 23, 2019 by Hannibal Scorch Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted September 23, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 23, 2019 40 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: fucking nachos in a Yorkshire. Fuck off To think, I received scorn when I bought a hog roast in a Yorkshire. This is next level bollocks. Having said that, I ate tikka masala from a Yorkshire in a Red Hot World Buffet once, just because I could. Looking back, I don’t recognise myself. Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted September 24, 2019 Author Moderators Posted September 24, 2019 3 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said: Toby Carvey have announced a new menu fucking nachos in a Yorkshire. Fuck off Dion Dublin semi lobbed in the bowl Quote
Moderators neil Posted September 24, 2019 Moderators Posted September 24, 2019 Better off with the all you can eat breakfast buffet at Toby imo Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted September 24, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2019 If I saw nachos in a giant Yorkshire on a menu, I'd think it was a dreadful idea, but now that I've seen it, I'm blatantly going to make it at home when I get in pissed. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted September 24, 2019 Posted September 24, 2019 A bloke I know took his mum, girlfriend and child to Toby Carvery for their Christmas lunch last year. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted September 24, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2019 12 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said: A bloke I know took his mum, girlfriend and child to Toby Carvery for their Christmas lunch last year. We were going to do the same at Harvester last year. Saves on the stress of cooking and washing up Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted September 24, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2019 Take me to wherever these are sold. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted September 24, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2019 33 minutes ago, tiger_rick said: Take me to wherever these are sold. Scotland for now Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted September 24, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2019 2 hours ago, tiger_rick said: Take me to wherever these are sold. I agree 100% Rick. I love chocolate orange. I've just been in Tesco in Ollerton, that's right people I know how to live. Anyway Terry's chocolate orange for 75p, thank you very much. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.