Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
21 minutes ago, RancidPunx said:

Did a 24 fast there yesterday . Honestly , it was tougher than I though. I did a pretty heavy duty cardio session at hour number 6 which wiped me out , so not sure if that was the best approach to be honest. 
 

Not to get too gross but towards the end I felt the need to use the bathroom a lot.

 

Cant say I’m feeling any benefits , still feel a bit wiped out in a lot of ways .

 

Anybody else do fasting ?

 

Wrong thread?

Posted

Every Saturday. Finish my Friday dinner by 6pm, then don't eat til that time next evening. First time I did, it felt strange, but then I did choose Saturday deliberately because that's the day I'm most active with housework, shopping and stuff. I couldn't do it if I was sitting at work on a weekday. I have an apple cider vinegar drink about 1pm, which usually helps clear me out and perk me back up if I'm feeling groggy. Then a deadlift workout around 5pm before cooking up my dinner. I will admit to having a bit of a binge on pudding, tempered by sticking to clean protein and veg for main, but on balance I'm still well under my usual daily calories. I've been doing it for nearly 2 years now, feel great, think I have a better awareness of myself physiologically, and definitely have an increased appreciation for cooking.

  • Paid Members
Posted
12 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

What does the pepper taste like? I've never been bothered enough to try it

Me either. Although I'm ashamed to admit I've only recently started using Papa Johns. I wasted far too much of my life using Dominoes. 

Lunch is sorted 

20200301_121504.thumb.jpg.ba7563bf93ee493cb9a330d06548ce08.jpg

  • Moderators
Posted
1 hour ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

What does the pepper taste like? I've never been bothered enough to try it

Normally pickled, spice level can vary but not normally that hot.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

Tried one of these this morning.

Image result for waf-fulls

One bite and in the bin. Fucking shite.

30p in Asda if you're interested.

  • Paid Members
Posted
27 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Tried one of these this morning.

Image result for waf-fulls

One bite and in the bin. Fucking shite.

30p in Asda if you're interested.

I tried the chocolate one a while back. Agreed, absolutely rank.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...