#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, RancidPunx said:

Did a 24 fast there yesterday . Honestly , it was tougher than I though. I did a pretty heavy duty cardio session at hour number 6 which wiped me out , so not sure if that was the best approach to be honest. 

Not to get too gross but towards the end I felt the need to use the bathroom a lot.

Cant say I’m feeling any benefits , still feel a bit wiped out in a lot of ways .

Anybody else do fasting ?

Wrong thread?

Every Saturday. Finish my Friday dinner by 6pm, then don't eat til that time next evening. First time I did, it felt strange, but then I did choose Saturday deliberately because that's the day I'm most active with housework, shopping and stuff. I couldn't do it if I was sitting at work on a weekday. I have an apple cider vinegar drink about 1pm, which usually helps clear me out and perk me back up if I'm feeling groggy. Then a deadlift workout around 5pm before cooking up my dinner. I will admit to having a bit of a binge on pudding, tempered by sticking to clean protein and veg for main, but on balance I'm still well under my usual daily calories. I've been doing it for nearly 2 years now, feel great, think I have a better awareness of myself physiologically, and definitely have an increased appreciation for cooking.

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

What does the pepper taste like? I've never been bothered enough to try it

Me either. Although I'm ashamed to admit I've only recently started using Papa Johns. I wasted far too much of my life using Dominoes. 

Lunch is sorted 

20200301_121504.thumb.jpg.ba7563bf93ee493cb9a330d06548ce08.jpg

• 2 weeks later...