#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

Koka noodles piss all over other cheap noodles, especially the rank British makes and own brands. 30p a pack in Home Bargains.

Ko-Lee are a decent alternative but I'd rather spend a few pence more and go with Nissin than them.

One thing I've been loving is the new(?) Marmite Peanut Butter, gonna try mixing a bit of Aldi yeast extract and their own peanut butter so I'm not spending a fortune,

Edited by Merzbow

• Paid Members

I really liked the original Posh Noodle they did, which was a different type of noodle with a nicer texture than the others and even came in a fancier pot. It was my go to hangover snack for a bit. They changed it to the same bog standard noodle and pot after a while though so I stopped getting them.

Agree with whoever said UK noodles are mostly shite. Batchelors in particular are awful. My favourite cheap noodle brand is MAMA. Strong flavours, bright colours and they come with lots of different sachets of stuff to add at different times to make me feel like I'm a chef. You used to be able to get 5 packs for a quid in my uni days. 

• Paid Members

Koka are my go-to instant noodle. Aside from tomato, which I'm not big on for noodles in general, they don't have a flavour that I don't like. Favourites are Spicy Stir Fry, Mushroom, Chicken, and Masala.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a belter of a curry feast last night from a local-ish curry house takeaway, a mixed chicken and lamb Rogan Josh, keema pilau, keema naan, 2 onion bhajis, a meat samosa and a portion of six chicken pakoras. Saved half the rice, a couple of spoonfuls of curry, half the naan and 2 pakoras as a late night snack as well