Ridiculous ways wrestling has worked itself into your everyday life

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

"That's gotta be ... that's gotta be Kane!"

excited oh no GIF

Oberyn clearly watched the Katie Vick angle and took the dive.

Edited by seph

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Had a chat with someone this morning about how shit Sandman's entrance at ONS was when they dubbed Enter Sandman. Couldn't tell you when I last heard the song if I even have since that event.

Sat in the garage this afternoon waiting for them to fanny about with my car. What comes on the radio? Yep. Spooky.

Oddly enough I was thinking of Sandman today, relevant to this thread - I remember watching an ECW arena show in 2000 on Bravo (the one with the Impact Players/Gedo & Jado match) and how cool, at the time, Sandman looked with his cans in the arse pockets of his jeans. For years since if i'm carrying a can of whatever and it isn't open that's where it goes, because of that. Second nature by now.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We have some software at work referred to as "ICPS". Someone once asked what it stood for to which i replied, "Insane Clown Posses". Don't think anyone knew who I was talking about but it still got a few laughs in the office.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, SiWri said:

Whenever I have to avoid something when walking, or duck down, I almost always try and look as cool as this:

ShabbyInconsequentialAstrangiacoral-size

Anyone who says they have never done this, at least once,  is either a liar or a funsponge

or a Tory

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• 1 month later...