Ridiculous ways wrestling has worked itself into your everyday life

HarmonicGenerator

• 2 years later...
  • Paid Members

I have recently bought a Ninja Foodi that has an automatic pressure release.  It does 3 beeps then releases a torrent of steam and makes a rather cool sound.  I time it to do an Adam Cole style Boom with thumb gesture that never fails to annoy wife and daughter.

• Paid Members

Update on the Ninja Foodi.  Tonight I put it on delayed release, started playing the Goldberg theme 2 minutes before the release, then as it blurted the steam out, I walked through it doing the snorting, air punches and kicks.  Again, it annoyed my wife and daughter.

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

A customer has left me a 5* review on my workplace's TrustPilot where she feels so happy with the service, product and timescales exceeding her expectations that she's signed it off with "Seven stars!"

Clearly I was in the Tokyo Dome when I placed her order.

52 minutes ago, air_raid said:

A customer has left me a 5* review on my workplace's TrustPilot where she feels so happy with the service, product and timescales exceeding her expectations that she's signed it off with "Seven stars!"

Top Guy

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, air_raid said:

Should have a smoke of one of Japan's most popular ciggie brands:

7000098823_00M.jpg

• 1 month later...