Ridiculous ways wrestling has worked itself into your everyday life

HarmonicGenerator

• Awards Moderator
54 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

I was working the serving hatch in the kitchen at the football club yesterday morning when a parent told his kid "Stand back" and I immediately said to myself "...there's a Hurricane coming through".

I see through this lie. You did no such thing. You heard "Stand back" and immediately went into this number

And now you're not allowed to work the serving hatch anymore.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Went on holiday to Gran Canaria last week, and one of the Narnia movies was on Spanish TV.

When Aslan rocked up & started talking the old Espanol, I commented "El Léon".

My wife asked how I knew that was how to say "the lion" in Spanish, to which I replied with my first ever real life usage of the classic phrase "because TNA".

• Paid Members
On 2/3/2019 at 11:16 AM, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Having bought croissants for a lovely Sunday breakfast from Waitrose, I was very surprised to see the Authors of Pain were involved in the creation of them:

l0BE7BN 

Auteurs Du Pain?

• Awards Moderator

Just walking to pick my daughter up from school. I get to the one busy road on the way, and I can see a van coming so I can't make it across without stopping at the pavement. 

As I pause at the side of the road, some music starts up in my head and I do the Lesnar jig of death. 

And I realise I do this fairly often. 

th.gif.9da51c0f76c079bd7cfd428fcfc3a22e.gif

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Just walking to pick my daughter up from school. I get to the one busy road on the way, and I can see a van coming so I can't make it across without stopping at the pavement. 

As I pause at the side of the road, some music starts up in my head and I do the Lesnar jig of death. 

guilty of this as well if I am out for a run* and I am stopped due to traffic

*not been on a run in 8 months

• Paid Members
On 2/25/2019 at 1:57 PM, BomberPat said:

Yeah, the clue's in the name. Authors of Pain.

Slight tangent, but it always got a chuckle from me that Sainsburys would sell a Pain Flute in the bread aisle. 

33 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Did it include the throwdown of your arms as the van passed and you stepped off the kerb?

• Awards Moderator
5 hours ago, Grecian said:

Did it include the throwdown of your arms as the van passed and you stepped off the kerb?

I ripped the door off it and threw it at some children.