Ridiculous ways wrestling has worked itself into your everyday life

HarmonicGenerator

Just thought of another one for this; when I begin brushing my teeth I have a mental countdown from two minutes and when there's ten seconds of brushing left I start counting down like the crowd does at the Royal Rumble, finishing off with that buzzer noise when I hit zero.

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

I've just been to the supermarket to do the weekly shop - and I've just put the food away in the fridge. Our fridge has an alarm that goes off if you leave the door open for longer than ten seconds. Whilst unloading the food, I've just found myself breaking the count to stop the alarm going off. Great heel tactics whilst working over the babyface salad.

When I'm ill, hungover or injured, I lay in bed pretending I'm a wrestler in the closing stages of an epic match. Heroically kicking out of invisible near falls and everything.

I've done similar stuff to this, but pretending I'm in a submission (sometimes putting myself in some sort of leg hold) and crawling my way to the bottom rope (the stool the other side of the bed). Occasionally I tap out to mix it up a bit

• Paid Members

Someone else probably mentioned it but when I'm in the gym I do the "Brock hop" before my max lift of the day. Gets me right fired up for it and have seen a few others do it too. Weird.

Also, whilst at work I've noticed that in response to questions I've started "woo-ing"  instead of answering. Civil servants have no sense of humour...

• Paid Members

I've just been to the supermarket to do the weekly shop - and I've just put the food away in the fridge. Our fridge has an alarm that goes off if you leave the door open for longer than ten seconds. Whilst unloading the food, I've just found myself breaking the count to stop the alarm going off. Great heel tactics whilst working over the babyface salad.

Should pretend-slam it shut with both hands like a villain interfering in a cage match when he shuts it on the blue-eye as he's about to get out.

Edited by Carbomb

I thought you were gonna say you wait for it to count 10 times and then do some sort of royal rumble / elimination chamber entrance :thumbsup:

This one happened last night, whilst walking my four year old daughter home from nursery. We're walking along a stony path, next to a field of cows:

'Daddy, what do cows say?'

'Moo!'

What do sheep say?'

'Baa!'

Daughter looks at the path and giggles. 'Daddy, what do rocks say?'

'IF YOU SMEELLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK... IS COOKING'.

Had to do it.