Ridiculous ways wrestling has worked itself into your everyday life

HarmonicGenerator

I often shout "THROUGH THE TABLE" when somebody goes through a table, normally in a fight, during a TV Show or Movie. This happened whilst at the local premier of "Quantum of Solace" during the fight in the hotel room, and I looked a right berk.

I also did a similar thing during "Welcome to the Jungle/The Rundown" with the Rock Bottom scence. "ROCK BOTTOM", I shouted excitedly and without hesitation. Everybody else just turned round to see me stood up with my arms in the air, looking a right tool.

I recently had the brilliant idea of spraying 'nWo' with the air freshner after dropping the kids off. I'll certainly be doing that more often.

We get through tons of air freshener cos of the dog. I will get all kinds of joy doing this from now on!! Thank you

• Paid Members

The fax machine at work is so old/fucked that every time we receive a fax it sounds like Paige is coming out. Happens about 5 times a day which means I next to always have her song stuck in my head.

Haha This one's great, I hope you never replace the fax and you have Paige's music in your head for the rest of your working life.

• Paid Members

I put Abraham Washington down as an answer at pub quiz about a year back. Luckily it didn't cost us, but I shit myself when I looked at the answer I'd given.

I put Heath Slater down instead of Heath Ledger.

• Paid Members

There's an advert for ICW on BBC 3 where Grado is walking around broad street and brindly place in Birmingham.

Working there at the time I had to explain to a group of "normal's" who he was, what the fuck he was doing and why I'd shouted at him in a Coventry pub.