Ridiculous ways wrestling has worked itself into your everyday life

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

Any time I see a car number plate that ends with a WL, WA, WO or WF I have to make a federation name out of it, tonight I saw the Dagenham Wrestling League.

I mark out when I see existing fed initials. I saw WWE yesterday and there is both an ECW and an ROH on my mom's estate.

• 3 weeks later...

Any time I see a car number plate that ends with a WL, WA, WO or WF I have to make a federation name out of it, tonight I saw the Dagenham Wrestling League.

I mark out when I see existing fed initials. I saw WWE yesterday and there is both an ECW and an ROH on my mom's estate.

Yelled at my wife to get a picture of this as we were driving thinking to myself, "I wonder if air_raid lives round Peterborough way?"

What has life become? 

IMG_9468.jpg

Edited by Slapnuts

• Paid Members

I was just unsure if some cheese in my fridge was still okay to eat, and so slapped into google "is this brie off"

The recommended pictures, and indeed on closer inspection the whole first page of google pictures, were of Brie Bella in her pants on a bed.

For closure the cheese was fine, but the wensleydale was better than the brie.