Ridiculous ways wrestling has worked itself into your everyday life

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

Thanks to wrestling I have a deeply-ingrained mistrust of any woman I find myself getting close to because ultimately she will end up betraying me for my worst enemy, best friend or tag team partner.

I was once having a 'frank exchange of views' with a guy a worked with, who had a noted temper. Anyway, I wouldn't do what he wanted me to, he started threatening me and without thinking I told him that 'If you want some, come get some!'.

Luckily, I didn't then bust out a poorly executed fishermans suplex, but the dude did skulk off rather quickly.

Edited by Grecian

• Paid Members

Fax machines are still popular in certain industries like retail banking where important documents (e.g. application forms) are only held in hard copy and the company is too tight to get a scanner in every office. If one branch needs to check a signature compared to an original application, or check a withdrawal form because the customer has no ID, the fax is basically the only way to send things to each other. If the company is too tight to get a scanner in every office.

Edited by air_raid

• 2 weeks later...

Guy next to me at work is trying to fix the shredder. He keeps calling it stupid and is souding exactly like The Ryback. I wonder if he's doing it on purpose? Should I risk telling him to put more paper into it by saying "Feed It More"?