Ridiculous ways wrestling has worked itself into your everyday life

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

Yes I'm resurrecting a thread that's over a year old just to say........I started playing football again (in goal) and every time I put on a glove I feel like The Undertaker!!

I still pull gloves on and flex my fingers a la Ken when I put gloves on....

I don't think I'd be able to put goalie gloves on without then pulling at the cuff a la Kane.

Walking to the gym from the changing rooms I normally play a wrestling theme and when I go through the door into the gym floor I'm always imagining myself passing through the curtain into the arena. every time. Other day a guy had a Daniel Bryan hoodie on in the gym. Love little things like that. 

• Paid Members

Whenever I'm doing flies on a cable machine, I think of Triple H - must be from one of those rehab videos before his return in 2001.

And when I do dumbbell tricep extensions behind my head, I think of HBK in his WM12 buildup videos with Jose Lothario.

Edit:

vlcsnap-2015-05-13-23h40m30s152.png

Edited by herbie747

• Paid Members

Whenever I'm doing flies on a cable machine, I think of Triple H - must be from one of those rehab videos before his return in 2001.

Please tell me you sing U2 as loud as you can while you do it.

And when I do dumbbell tricep extensions behind my head, I think of HBK in his WM12 buildup videos with Jose Lothario.

Edit:

do you wear a top like that to the gym too? hahahaha

• Paid Members

Edit:

do you wear a top like that to the gym too? hahahaha

I would if I had a hot body like that.

• Paid Members

As a cricket umpire we get a quarterly magazine (Thrilling as you would imagine). In the latest issue a picture used to illustrate an article about the need for a signal to the scorers to tell them there will be multiple signals they used HHH in his DX years first time round doing the crotch chop. They think it could be used as a low "X" to mean multiple signals, I don't have the heart to tell them it means SUCK IT.