Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 8/7/2019 at 10:20 AM, simonworden said:

I got a text of my colleague this morning that Michael Portillo was on the train from Ho Chi Minh City to a beach town called Mui Ne doing some filming. Apparently his daughter may have been running around in shot. I assume he is doing some recording for another train based show although I hope they are not trying to play off the well maintained branch line this was on as the main railway up the country.

He makes some great programs about train journeys. 

  • Awards Moderator
Posted

Darren Till, apparently. I was in the lift with him but had no idea who he was. Bloke who dropped my chippy tea off made me aware after he walked out of the building behind me.

Posted

2 recent spots around the same area (where I work)

Charlie Brooker walking along with a woman and a dog on Lamb Conduit street (not Konnie Huq----SCANDAL)

Tom Hiddleston walking onto Lamb Conduit street. I clocked him, he clocked me and he had to look of a man who was shit scared I would stop him and ask for a picture. As I don't care for such things, I nodded. He smiled. He will be wearing my name on a T-shirt soon I am sure

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I was at the RAF Museum today in Hendon and the LadBaby family were there. Really wanted to say hello but didn’t want to disturb them. Bit of a crap “Celeb” spot but I really like that family and have a bit of a girl crush on the mum.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...