The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
On 8/7/2019 at 10:20 AM, simonworden said:

I got a text of my colleague this morning that Michael Portillo was on the train from Ho Chi Minh City to a beach town called Mui Ne doing some filming. Apparently his daughter may have been running around in shot. I assume he is doing some recording for another train based show although I hope they are not trying to play off the well maintained branch line this was on as the main railway up the country.

He makes some great programs about train journeys. 

2 recent spots around the same area (where I work)

Charlie Brooker walking along with a woman and a dog on Lamb Conduit street (not Konnie Huq----SCANDAL)

Tom Hiddleston walking onto Lamb Conduit street. I clocked him, he clocked me and he had to look of a man who was shit scared I would stop him and ask for a picture. As I don't care for such things, I nodded. He smiled. He will be wearing my name on a T-shirt soon I am sure

• Paid Members

I was at the RAF Museum today in Hendon and the LadBaby family were there. Really wanted to say hello but didn’t want to disturb them. Bit of a crap “Celeb” spot but I really like that family and have a bit of a girl crush on the mum.