The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
On 9/27/2018 at 5:49 PM, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Suggs and I just walked past each other in the street, I said Heyyyy, he said "alright mate?"

I just walked past Suggs again within about 50 paces of where I saw him before. I was gonna say heyyyy but he went into a cafe. If anyone wants to kidnap him he's on Holloway road.

On 6/18/2019 at 4:26 PM, HarmonicGenerator said:

I once bumped into Robbie Brookside at Disneyland Paris of all places. He was there with his family so presumably a young Xia was there as well. Based on this I'd like a Network series of Brookside and William Regal visiting various theme parks together.

Sure I was once on a train with Robbie from London, it could have been another long, blond haired Scouser as he had sunglasses on. I remember thinking to myself if he gets off in Bournemouth/ Southampton i've missed a fucking show tonight and won't forgive my parents for dragging me on this family trip. He got off in Basingstoke I think so I forgave my parents in my mind.

• 1 month later...
  • Awards Moderator
6 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

Went to Waterstones in Newcastle for a coffee and a browse yesterday. Headed to basement to find Terry Deary (author of Horrible Histories series) was down there doing a signing. Funny chap.

Damn! I was in Newcastle yesterday ... I would have gone to that!

Former Everton players and club ambassadors Ian Snodin and Graham Stuart were having a post golf drink with friends on the table behind me at Formby Hall on Thursday, I was there as my sister got married there on Friday afternoon with me walking her down the aisle, stepping in for my late dad

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I know it was by accident on your part but I don't think it really qualifies as celebrity spotting when it's at a promoted event..

I guess that disqualifies my bumping into Jeremy Irons attending a premiere in New York as well then…

• Paid Members
55 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Michael Buerk, getting on the underground at Marble Arch, looking like he was wearing Alex Ferguson’s skin as a mask.

Maybe it was a disguise after what he said yesterday.

I got a text of my colleague this morning that Michael Portillo was on the train from Ho Chi Minh City to a beach town called Mui Ne doing some filming. Apparently his daughter may have been running around in shot. I assume he is doing some recording for another train based show although I hope they are not trying to play off the well maintained branch line this was on as the main railway up the country.