Paid Members BomberPat Posted June 18, 2019 Paid Members Posted June 18, 2019 Henning Wehn, outside a pub, looking quizzical. Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted June 22, 2019 Paid Members Posted June 22, 2019 On 9/27/2018 at 5:49 PM, Bellenda Carlisle said: Suggs and I just walked past each other in the street, I said Heyyyy, he said "alright mate?" I just walked past Suggs again within about 50 paces of where I saw him before. I was gonna say heyyyy but he went into a cafe. If anyone wants to kidnap him he's on Holloway road. Quote
simonworden Posted June 23, 2019 Posted June 23, 2019 On 6/18/2019 at 4:26 PM, HarmonicGenerator said: I once bumped into Robbie Brookside at Disneyland Paris of all places. He was there with his family so presumably a young Xia was there as well. Based on this I'd like a Network series of Brookside and William Regal visiting various theme parks together. Sure I was once on a train with Robbie from London, it could have been another long, blond haired Scouser as he had sunglasses on. I remember thinking to myself if he gets off in Bournemouth/ Southampton i've missed a fucking show tonight and won't forgive my parents for dragging me on this family trip. He got off in Basingstoke I think so I forgave my parents in my mind. Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted August 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 2, 2019 John Cleese eyeing up house prices outside my local. Quote
BrodyGraham Posted August 2, 2019 Posted August 2, 2019 Joe Lycett walking towards a book cafe in Manchester yesterday. My wife also bumped into Jimmy Carr coming out of a Greggs just off Deansgate today. Quote
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted August 4, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 4, 2019 Went to Waterstones in Newcastle for a coffee and a browse yesterday. Headed to basement to find Terry Deary (author of Horrible Histories series) was down there doing a signing. Funny chap. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted August 4, 2019 Awards Moderator Posted August 4, 2019 6 hours ago, Your Fight Site said: Went to Waterstones in Newcastle for a coffee and a browse yesterday. Headed to basement to find Terry Deary (author of Horrible Histories series) was down there doing a signing. Funny chap. Damn! I was in Newcastle yesterday ... I would have gone to that! Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted August 4, 2019 Moderators Posted August 4, 2019 I know it was by accident on your part but I don't think it really qualifies as celebrity spotting when it's at a promoted event.. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted August 4, 2019 Author Paid Members Posted August 4, 2019 Got a hug and a kiss off one half of Sweet Female Attitude last night. In the (not quite pouring) rain too! Quote
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted August 4, 2019 Posted August 4, 2019 Former Everton players and club ambassadors Ian Snodin and Graham Stuart were having a post golf drink with friends on the table behind me at Formby Hall on Thursday, I was there as my sister got married there on Friday afternoon with me walking her down the aisle, stepping in for my late dad Quote
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted August 4, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 4, 2019 4 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said: I know it was by accident on your part but I don't think it really qualifies as celebrity spotting when it's at a promoted event.. I guess that disqualifies my bumping into Jeremy Irons attending a premiere in New York as well then… Quote
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted August 7, 2019 Awards Moderator Posted August 7, 2019 Michael Buerk, getting on the underground at Marble Arch, looking like he was wearing Alex Ferguson’s skin as a mask. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted August 7, 2019 Author Paid Members Posted August 7, 2019 55 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said: Michael Buerk, getting on the underground at Marble Arch, looking like he was wearing Alex Ferguson’s skin as a mask. Maybe it was a disguise after what he said yesterday. Quote
simonworden Posted August 7, 2019 Posted August 7, 2019 I got a text of my colleague this morning that Michael Portillo was on the train from Ho Chi Minh City to a beach town called Mui Ne doing some filming. Apparently his daughter may have been running around in shot. I assume he is doing some recording for another train based show although I hope they are not trying to play off the well maintained branch line this was on as the main railway up the country. Quote
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted August 7, 2019 Awards Moderator Posted August 7, 2019 2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said: Maybe it was a disguise after what he said yesterday. Only just saw what he came out with! Wondered why he spat on my unmissable target of a stomach as I waddled past. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.