Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 16, 2019 Author Paid Members Posted February 16, 2019 48 minutes ago, Thunderplex said: Love The Darkness. Good old fashioned glam rock, and none of this “yo yo yo momma yo yo” shite. Didn't know Eric B and Rakim were UKFFers. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted February 16, 2019 Moderators Posted February 16, 2019 2 hours ago, Thunderplex said: Love The Darkness. Good old fashioned glam rock, and none of this “yo yo yo momma yo yo” shite. You really hate classical cello music, huh? Quote
Pinc Posted April 9, 2019 Posted April 9, 2019 Bob Mortimer on the escalators at Warren Street station last Thursday morning. Commuter time. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted April 9, 2019 Posted April 9, 2019 I can't believe The Darkness were brought up (two months ago) and nobody mentioned their stellar work on the Catie's Amazing Machines theme tune. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted April 9, 2019 Author Paid Members Posted April 9, 2019 I think everyone was too shocked that bobby dazzler was suggesting they might be good. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted April 10, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 10, 2019 Saw the beast from the chase the other morning at Hatton Cross station. I gave him the old head nod when he looked at me and it was returned. As the train pulled in, he walked really far down the platform to get in another carriage. The one that stopped by us wasn’t even full. I don’t think he wanted to be my friend. The Cousin shagging weirdo. Quote
Joe Blog Posted April 10, 2019 Posted April 10, 2019 The Beast shagged your cousin? What a man. Quote
Paid Members Bettencourt Posted April 10, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 10, 2019 1 hour ago, Joe Blog said: The Beast shagged your cousin? What a man. Might be getting wooshed here but his wife who cheated on him is his second cousin. Quote
bobby dazzler Posted April 11, 2019 Posted April 11, 2019 On 4/9/2019 at 7:28 PM, Mr_Danger said: I can't believe The Darkness were brought up (two months ago) and nobody mentioned their stellar work on the Catie's Amazing Machines theme tune. "Their amazing, and their machines, yeah" Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 11, 2019 Members Posted April 11, 2019 Not recent, but I was reminded of a fun little celebrity 'encounter' I once had. I've always had a massive thing for Mollie King from The Saturdays. Not my type at all (blonde, bit horsey), but I think she is fucking fit, and used to wind my ex up regularly with it whenever she would come on TV. Not in a malicious way, but we each had our celebrity crushes as I'm sure everyone else does. I once read she was single and said "I'd chat her up if I saw her", to which she replied "That's not a problem at all, as you wouldn't" and I used to swear I would. This transformed into 'The List' i.e. the people you can have a crack at if you are ever fortunate to come across them (Kenneth Williams.jpg) Anyway, long story short, one day out at Sunday lunch in Cobham with my ex, my eldest daughter, exes Mum, brother and Nan, who walks in the pub with another girl, of course, Mollie King (lives quite local) For a few short seconds I completely forgot about her arrangement, and just thought "Fucking hell, she's fit" until my ex clocked her and said to me kurtly "Go on then mouth", whilst she then told our whole table what was going on. Basically, I absolutely shit myself and shrank down into my chair as my ex, who was quite semi-serious about the whole thing, kept asking me when I was going over to chat her up as "She'll leave in a minute and you'll never see her again", ending up with an excellently deadpan "No, I didn't fucking think so" as I realised that she had completely owned me, as she always did. Quite the chastening experience. Had really angry sex that night and I never ever mentioned another woman as long as we were together. Every so often when we're talking about something completely unrelated she'll throw in a "Remember when you absolutely fucking bottled it with Mollie King?", not that I had a chance. Lesson to be learnt: If you ever make one of these lists, make sure they are celebrities you have absolutely no chance of bumping into. Or don't be a pussy like me, and do something about it :) Quote
Paid Members Sir Colin from Cardiff Posted April 13, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 13, 2019 I once walked into the toilets of my local David Lloyd when Tyson Fury was using it for one of his training camps. He was stood there staring at himself in the mirror holding his gut until he clocked I was going into the changing room, to which I got a very awkward nod of acknowledgement off him. He had to hold the door for me later that day, I'm sure he was thrilled at that. Always said hello the other times I saw him after that. Quote
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted June 15, 2019 Paid Members Posted June 15, 2019 Ian Mckellen is doing a tour of 80 theatres to celebrate his 80th birthday - the theatres take the vast majority of the profits to aid their work with youth groups and the like. Recently he was at my work and I was on stage door, so I got to meet him. Incredibly nice, sweet, funny man, but fucking hell he looked worn out. Quote
Harry Wiseau Posted June 18, 2019 Posted June 18, 2019 Robbie Brookside in full NXT clobber sat in the window of Phillpots in Liverpool (of all places) using an iPhone, probably talking to Triple H about the next Takeover main event. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted June 18, 2019 Awards Moderator Posted June 18, 2019 49 minutes ago, Harry Wiseau said: Robbie Brookside in full NXT clobber sat in the window of Phillpots in Liverpool (of all places) using an iPhone, probably talking to Triple H about the next Takeover main event. I once bumped into Robbie Brookside at Disneyland Paris of all places. He was there with his family so presumably a young Xia was there as well. Based on this I'd like a Network series of Brookside and William Regal visiting various theme parks together. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.