Paid Members hallicks Posted August 31, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 31, 2019 John Malkovich walking out of Charing Cross station while the forum was down. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted September 1, 2019 Posted September 1, 2019 18 hours ago, hallicks said: John Malkovich walking out of Charing Cross station while the forum was down. Yeah, he’s in a play at The Garrick until the end of September Quote
Paid Members hallicks Posted September 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 1, 2019 6 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said: Yeah, he’s in a play at The Garrick until the end of September Walk past it every day on my commute! "Bitter wheat" by David Mamet. I sometimes see king of the centrists James O'Brien near the Garrick in the mornings, wireless headphones on, presumably listening to replays of his own show. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted September 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 1, 2019 19 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said: Yeah, he’s in a play at The Garrick until the end of September And it's shiiiiiiite. Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted September 3, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 3, 2019 Was just in a lift with James McAvoy. He's a very handsome fella. Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted September 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2019 (edited) Probably a new low for this thread but I'm currently close enough to TV critic Kevin O'Sullivan that I could touch him if I was so inclined. Edit: chicken-shit photo taken from behind as extra value for my shitpost. Edited September 25, 2019 by Bellenda Carlisle Quote
Philo_Vance Posted September 25, 2019 Posted September 25, 2019 I passed Mick Jones from the Clash at a zebra crossing a few weeks back. Had to Google a recent pic to confirm my suspicions but it was definitely him. I gather he's down here fairly often. Bob Geldof lives around the corner from my work but I've not seen him yet. Quote
Ricc1PW Posted September 26, 2019 Posted September 26, 2019 I'm fairly sure I saw Robert from Corrie at Leeds train station on Friday. Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted October 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 2, 2019 Christopher Biggins leaving Blackfriars station while waving above his head a large slice of chocolate cake in a napkin. Had an enormous shit eating grin and grey trousers riding up to near his tits. Quote
Divorced Dad Posted October 2, 2019 Posted October 2, 2019 Took my class to a performance by the Scottish Symphony Orchestra yesterday. The performance was presented by Cbbc presenter Naomi Wilkinson. She absolutely does not look her age. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted October 2, 2019 Awards Moderator Posted October 2, 2019 My other half spotted Pierce Brosnan out and about today. I’m taking it by proxy. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted October 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 2, 2019 Francesca Martinez going into a restaurant next to the one I was going into. Her's was fancy, mine was Pizza Express. Quote
reychampion Posted October 3, 2019 Posted October 3, 2019 Me and my wife are up in the lakes and spotted Gemma Atkinson walking by Windermere Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted October 3, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 3, 2019 Were you pitching a tent? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.