Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted March 18, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 18, 2021 On 3/9/2021 at 4:59 PM, Tommy! said: Far too late to the party, sorry. I'll have to see if its still on an old laptop along with some other assorted bits. It could be a replacement with this, which I like replying to anyone I see mention Dev on twitter with. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted May 12, 2021 Author Paid Members Posted May 12, 2021 They're filming "some Netflix series" a couple of doors down but nobody's saying anything. Reckon it could be The Stranger series 2, so I'm hoping for Hannah-John Kamen but will probably get Dennis Pennis. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted June 7, 2021 Author Paid Members Posted June 7, 2021 Gemma Atkinson on Market Street in Manchester this afternoon. The third time I've actually seen her round town but the first time since I was at uni.... a couple of years ago, honest. Quote
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted June 7, 2021 Posted June 7, 2021 22 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: Gemma Atkinson on Market Street in Manchester this afternoon. The third time I've actually seen her round town but the first time since I was at uni.... a couple of years ago, honest. Had a big thing for her when she was in Hollyoaks, she was popular for the lad's mags back in the day as well Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted June 8, 2021 Awards Moderator Posted June 8, 2021 Simon Bird from The Inbetweeners/Friday Night Dinner, on a day out in the area with his wife and kids, trying his best to get the pushchair over some nasty cobbles. Quote
dopper Posted June 8, 2021 Posted June 8, 2021 Pornstar Paige Turnah going in to the gym next door to the Travelodge I was staying in at Slough the weekend before last. She looked very different with no make-up on, but her distinctive tattoos confirmed it was definitely her. Normally upon spotting a “celebrity” I would excitedly nudge my wife so she doesn’t miss them ... but chose not to on this occasion. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted June 8, 2021 Members Posted June 8, 2021 16 minutes ago, dopper said: Pornstar Paige Turnah going in to the gym next door to the Travelodge I was staying in at Slough the weekend before last. She looked very different with no make-up on, but her distinctive tattoos confirmed it was definitely her. Normally upon spotting a “celebrity” I would excitedly nudge my wife so she doesn’t miss them ... but chose not to on this occasion. Reminds me of the time my ex showed me a picture of her friend with Bonnie Rotten, who she had just tattoed, and asked me if I knew who she was, and I answered "Yes" way too quickly. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted June 8, 2021 Posted June 8, 2021 Michael Owen cycling in to his grounds. Full spandex wanker. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted June 8, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 8, 2021 On 6/7/2021 at 10:53 PM, Devon Malcolm said: Gemma Atkinson on Market Street in Manchester this afternoon. The third time I've actually seen her round town but the first time since I was at uni.... a couple of years ago, honest. She’s a friend of a friend of mine and has been at some get togethers I’ve been invited to, one of the most naturally beautiful women I’ve ever seen. Nice person too. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted June 8, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 8, 2021 Doesn't she present on a local or one of those national syndicated radio breakfast shows now? Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted June 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 9, 2021 I think she’s on what used to be Piccadilly Radio. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted June 10, 2021 Author Paid Members Posted June 10, 2021 John Robb, yesterday, outside HOME in Manchester having a coffee. He still has the hair. Quote
Chili Posted June 10, 2021 Posted June 10, 2021 2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said: John Robb, yesterday, outside HOME in Manchester having a coffee. He still has the hair. I've only ever seen him near there or down the road at the Ritz and yeah, probably the only time my brain saw that haircut and flashbacked to him probably talking about New Order on I Love the 80's. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted August 8, 2021 Members Posted August 8, 2021 Completely forgot about it at the time, but Henry Cavill in a Lions top watching the game at the local rugby club. I wasn't in there but saw him outside. Very good looking. Also Peter Crouch and me having a coffee side by side the other day, but I see him every other week. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted August 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted August 9, 2021 Completely not mine (I haven't been out for 18 months, who would I have seen?), but true or not there are some UKFF calibre celebrity encounters in this reddit thread: Andi Peters Ainsley Harriott Leslie Grantham and Joe Pasquale Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.