The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
On 1/11/2022 at 2:00 PM, Devon Malcolm said:

Graeme le Saux walking through Piccadilly Gardens. He looked old and wasn't carrying a copy of The Guardian.

Off topic but not following football he's one of a handful of names I know, but I only know of him because as a child playing FIFA 96 he sounded too French to be playing for England and would instantly be substituted for someone less french. 

Why I know of Paulo Wanchope of mid 90's Derby and Angel of Aston Villa 2003 squad I have no idea.

I pulled up to the roundabout on the A435 just about to get on the M42 to head away from Redditch when who should I see in a huge Bentley bearing the number plate 1KO but Chris Eubank!  He was very snazzily dressed and obeying all the relevant rules of the road.

I briefly doubted myself (despite the number plate and my actual eyes seeing him) buy someone at work today said "you'll never guess who my wife saw in a bar in Redditch today...."

Spoiler

It was Chris Eubank

Edited by Harry Wiseau

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Oh, yeah. I'd say no one ever does that to him. He'll think you're hilarious. You know, this is one of these times where I'm absolutely, one hundred million percent sure that you'll be doing the right thing. I can safely say that you definitely, definitely won't regret doing that.

• 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Tamura said:

Just seen World's Strongest Man 2021 winner Tom Stoltman in a shopping centre in Inverness. He's fucking huge!

I don’t think I've ever felt less of a man than I did at a meet and greet a few years ago, shaking hands with Tom and Mark Felix.  My hand literally disappeared into their palms.  You really don't get the true sense of how big those guys are when you watch them on TV and they're surrounded by other giants.