The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

1 hour ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Ricky Gervais was walking down the street in Hampstead and stopped to start playing with a complete stranger's dog, it was very on brand.

What's the point in being famous if you can't do this?

• Paid Members

Stephen Merchant and co. are filming a new season of Outlaws in my building estate.

EDIT: Walken is absent, go back to sleep.

Edited by seph

• Paid Members

I'd imagine Walken will fly in for a couple of days to do his scenes, then disappear again? 

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Jamie Demetriou and Al Roberts at the bar in the Hammersmith Apollo for the improv last night. My wife is a huge Stath Lets Flats fan and is still giddy from having had a chat with them. 

You saw the mayor of gentleman town? Oh my gilly goodness, what a boofting time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Saw Riz Ahmed this evening in Marylebone, outside the restaurant Trishna. We were sat inside at a window table and saw him cross over so not sure if he actually came in to the restaurant or not. Either way though, I didn't have the opportunity to shout rubber dinghy rapids at him, which I reckon no one has ever done and he would have loved.