The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

21 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

Peter Beardsley in Morrisons the other day. He has a ‘people who are pleasing to look at’ face, he smiled when I nodded as we walked past each other. 

You’re a good lad Joe. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Ortis Deley from the Gadget Show not being able to find his boarding pass at Gatwick this morning.

• 2 weeks later...

I live in somewhat of a celebrity hub given there are both film and TV studios in the town I live in, so spotting the odd celeb from Eastenders isn’t a rarity.

Today I’ve spotted Ashley Cain of Ex on The Beach fame outside of Nando’s, with his roof down Ferrari.

Two young lads were impressed, and chatting to him. Can’t have been much older than 12. He was kind enough to let them sit in the driver/passenger seat for a quick pose photo.

25 minutes ago, Matthew said:

Two young lads were impressed, and chatting to him. Can’t have been much older than 12. He was kind enough to let them sit in the driver/passenger seat for a quick pose photo.

Edit: was the Clinton Baptiste nonce gif as a joke, but bit unfair.

Edited by SuperBacon
Jam....ooooooh jam.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Matthew said:

I live in somewhat of a celebrity hub given there are both film and TV studios in the town I live in, so spotting the odd celeb from Eastenders isn’t a rarity.

Today I’ve spotted Ashley Cain of Ex on The Beach fame outside of Nando’s, with his roof down Ferrari.

“Celebrity”