Paid Members Callum1993 Posted March 27, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 27, 2024 21 minutes ago, Joe Blog said: Peter Beardsley in Morrisons the other day. He has a ‘people who are pleasing to look at’ face, he smiled when I nodded as we walked past each other. You’re a good lad Joe. Quote
Joe Blog Posted March 27, 2024 Posted March 27, 2024 28 minutes ago, Callum1993 said: You’re a good lad Joe. I feel i’m being whooshed here Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted March 28, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 28, 2024 11 hours ago, Joe Blog said: I feel i’m being whooshed here What were you buying there? Was it a lovely lumpy lumpy lovely chicken wrap? Quote
Paid Members Scratch Posted April 7, 2024 Paid Members Posted April 7, 2024 Ortis Deley from the Gadget Show not being able to find his boarding pass at Gatwick this morning. Quote
Matthew Posted April 20, 2024 Posted April 20, 2024 I live in somewhat of a celebrity hub given there are both film and TV studios in the town I live in, so spotting the odd celeb from Eastenders isn’t a rarity. Today I’ve spotted Ashley Cain of Ex on The Beach fame outside of Nando’s, with his roof down Ferrari. Two young lads were impressed, and chatting to him. Can’t have been much older than 12. He was kind enough to let them sit in the driver/passenger seat for a quick pose photo. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 20, 2024 Members Posted April 20, 2024 (edited) 25 minutes ago, Matthew said: Two young lads were impressed, and chatting to him. Can’t have been much older than 12. He was kind enough to let them sit in the driver/passenger seat for a quick pose photo. Edit: was the Clinton Baptiste nonce gif as a joke, but bit unfair. Edited April 20, 2024 by SuperBacon Jam....ooooooh jam. Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted April 20, 2024 Paid Members Posted April 20, 2024 Melvyn Bragg with a fistful of chicken nuggets at Bracknell Maccy D's. Chose double ketchup as his dip options, the mad twat. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted April 20, 2024 Paid Members Posted April 20, 2024 1 hour ago, Matthew said: I live in somewhat of a celebrity hub given there are both film and TV studios in the town I live in, so spotting the odd celeb from Eastenders isn’t a rarity. Today I’ve spotted Ashley Cain of Ex on The Beach fame outside of Nando’s, with his roof down Ferrari. Two young lads were impressed, and chatting to him. Can’t have been much older than 12. He was kind enough to let them sit in the driver/passenger seat for a quick pose photo. “Celebrity” Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted April 30, 2024 Awards Moderator Posted April 30, 2024 Nigel Havers, coming out of Sainsburys in Edinburgh. Orange carrier bag in hand. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted May 12, 2024 Awards Moderator Posted May 12, 2024 Clive Russell aka Brynden ‘Blackfish’ Tully from Game Of Thrones at the airport. Quote
CL Punk Posted May 12, 2024 Posted May 12, 2024 I went to a screening of "cult classic" The Room on Friday at The Tyneside and Greg Sestero was there for a live Q&A. I did get my copy of The Disaster Artist signed. . Quote
TobyK Posted May 12, 2024 Posted May 12, 2024 Johnny Depp yesterday walking down the street in Sloane Square area London. He looked very bloated and ragged. Quote
Merzbow Posted May 12, 2024 Posted May 12, 2024 You sure it wasn't just someone's eccentric aunty? Quote
CL Punk Posted May 13, 2024 Posted May 13, 2024 On 5/12/2024 at 5:18 PM, Merzbow said: You sure it wasn't just someone's eccentric aunty? Did they ask about the rum? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.