Paid Members Tommy! Posted May 26, 2024 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2024 On 4/7/2024 at 9:55 AM, Scratch said: Ortis Deley from the Gadget Show not being able to find his boarding pass at Gatwick this morning. I used to regularly see Jon Bentley milling around Birmingham on my lunchtime and he always looked totally bemused like he'd never been there before. Anyway, I think I've just had a piss next to the bloke from the wildheats. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted May 26, 2024 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2024 A pilot from 54 Squadron in Budgens at Waddington. He was buying a loaf of bread and some milk. Quote
Rockbus2 Posted June 10, 2024 Posted June 10, 2024 Just seen Steve McManaman at Schipol. Which in no way makes up for missing my connecting flight and being stuck here for 4 hours Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted June 10, 2024 Paid Members Posted June 10, 2024 a spectacularly niche one, but Micko Westmoreland, who played Jack Fairy in Velvet Goldmine and that was about it. Walked past him coming out of New Cross Gate station on Friday. An almost celebrity spot last week - massive crowds of people with their phones out, outside the theatre where Tom Holland is appearing in Romeo & Juliet. I had just walked out of a theatre across the road, and there was a huge screaming mob. Some of them followed the car I can only assume Holland was in, clawing at the windows as it drove off, but I never got a glimpse of him. Quote
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted June 30, 2024 Paid Members Posted June 30, 2024 Nina Wadia, Frazer Hynes, and 70s pop star Ayshea, at a film festival in Yorkshire. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted June 30, 2024 Posted June 30, 2024 Frazer is one of the most joyful and crazy people I've ever met. Any time I see him anywhere he always seems to be loving life. Quote
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted June 30, 2024 Paid Members Posted June 30, 2024 Yeah he was a nice guy, very funny. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted July 22, 2024 Paid Members Posted July 22, 2024 (edited) Couple of days ago at Vauxhall station, was going up the escalators, and spotted, coming down, a beautiful woman coming down. I mean, stunning - classily dressed, very elegant, and a naturally pretty face. A second later, my mind's Rolodex identifies her as professional right-wing arch-dickhead, Isabel Oakeshott. Fucking hell. Edited July 22, 2024 by Carbomb Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted July 22, 2024 Members Posted July 22, 2024 34 minutes ago, Carbomb said: Couple of days ago at Vauxhall station, was going up the escalators, and spotted, coming down, a beautiful woman coming down. I mean, stunning - classily dressed, very elegant, and a naturally pretty face. A second later, my mind's Rolodex identifies her as professional right-wing arch-dickhead, Isabel Oakeshott. Fucking hell. When I put her in the unconventional thread: Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted July 22, 2024 Paid Members Posted July 22, 2024 Bring back downvotes. (For using a Farage gif, not for the schadenfreude.) Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted July 22, 2024 Members Posted July 22, 2024 49 minutes ago, Carbomb said: Bring back downvotes. (For using a Farage gif, not for the schadenfreude.) But the gif only works as its another right wing arch dickhead Quote
Mr_Danger Posted July 22, 2024 Posted July 22, 2024 10 hours ago, Carbomb said: Bring back downvotes. (For using a Farage gif, not for the schadenfreude.) Shadenfreude sounds like someone from Hitlers cabal that you and Bacon wank over. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted July 22, 2024 Members Posted July 22, 2024 17 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said: Shadenfreude sounds like someone from Hitlers cabal that you and Bacon wank over. Quote
deathrey Posted July 24, 2024 Posted July 24, 2024 So I saw Jude Bellingham in town on Saturday, his parents live in my town apparently. He was lovely and polite and taking photos with everyone. He popped in to Boots with his mum to buy a few things (the only shop on our high street other than Worcester Medal Association). It started to piss it down and the staff gave him a lovely tropical themed umbrella. Apparently he also goes to my gym when he is here so I may try and get a photo with him when I don't have two screaming kids in tow. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted July 24, 2024 Paid Members Posted July 24, 2024 On 7/22/2024 at 10:24 PM, Mr_Danger said: Shadenfreude sounds like someone from Hitlers cabal that you and Bacon wank over. It's my secret wanking pet name for Penny Mordaunt Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.