Paid Members Scratch Posted January 12, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2024 1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said: Still in the fridge. Alongside that mint sauce, probably. And it's the finest mint sauce that money can buy. Truly excellent on baked beans (trust me). Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 12, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted January 12, 2024 3 hours ago, Dead Mike said: Full disclosure.....part of me was hoping it was rank. Just so that the knob from 1975's Xmas cheese board was ruined. My dad and brother never met Matty and he'd already broken up with Taylor Swift at that point so my slim chances of meeting her were pre-dashed anyway. Quote
Paid Members Dead Mike Posted January 12, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2024 4 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: My dad and brother never met Matty and he'd already broken up with Taylor Swift at that point so my slim chances of meeting her were pre-dashed anyway. Taylor Swift waved at me once. Probs because she fancied me, I was with my missus though. Soz Taytay Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted January 12, 2024 Posted January 12, 2024 5 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: Tim Healeys Homemade Chutney definitely sounds like a euphemism. I might use that as my new username whenever I get round to changing it - Tim Healey's Chutney Spoon Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 12, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2024 (edited) Never mind. Edited January 12, 2024 by Onyx2 Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted February 7, 2024 Moderators Posted February 7, 2024 Saw that Nigerian comedian who I've seen on QI at London bridge earlier today. I don't know his name but I'm sure someone here must know who i mean. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted February 7, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 7, 2024 Nabil Abdulrashid? Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted February 7, 2024 Moderators Posted February 7, 2024 Yep! That's the one Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted February 7, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 7, 2024 It's a dangerous game guessing Nigerian comedians. You can run the risk of coming across a bit racist if you go for the wrong one. Quote
Steve Justice Posted February 7, 2024 Posted February 7, 2024 Speaking of racists, I had the unfortunate task of searching Katie Hopkins belongings before she went to visit Alex Byfield in the nick I work at. I'm obviously not allowed to search women, so thankfully I didn't have to touch her in any way. Although I'm not sure if Satan's Architect can be considered a woman? Apparently some famous snooker player comes to visit a friend occasionally. I'm not sure who the snooker player is, but I'll let you know if he rocks up. Quote
kidzero Posted February 8, 2024 Posted February 8, 2024 (edited) I once chatted to Killian Murphy in a cafe in Dublin it was not long after Batman begins maybe a year or so seemed friendly enough Edited February 8, 2024 by kidzero Quote
wordsfromlee Posted March 18, 2024 Posted March 18, 2024 The Mountain from Game of Thrones a couple of rows in front of me on my flight to Reykjavik. I can confirm, he’s built like a brick shithouse. Quote
TheHighlightReel Posted March 19, 2024 Posted March 19, 2024 Ivo Graham at the bar during the interval of fellow Taskmaster alumni Sam Campbell at Indigo o2 on Friday. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted March 27, 2024 Posted March 27, 2024 I met ex Tottenham player David Culverhouse yesterday (younger brother of 90s legend Ian) at his foot clinic. Had to take one of my residents to get her feet sorted. Also former Londons Burning star Glen Murphy lives in the next village and has a physiotherapy business there too. He's donated to our big raffle too. Top blokes. Quote
Joe Blog Posted March 27, 2024 Posted March 27, 2024 Peter Beardsley in Morrisons the other day. He has a ‘people who are pleasing to look at’ face, he smiled when I nodded as we walked past each other. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.