The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Still in the fridge. Alongside that mint sauce, probably.

And it's the finest mint sauce that money can buy. Truly excellent on baked beans (trust me).

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Dead Mike said:

Full disclosure.....part of me was hoping it was rank. Just so that the knob from 1975's Xmas cheese board was ruined. 

My dad and brother never met Matty and he'd already broken up with Taylor Swift at that point so my slim chances of meeting her were pre-dashed anyway.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

My dad and brother never met Matty and he'd already broken up with Taylor Swift at that point so my slim chances of meeting her were pre-dashed anyway.

Taylor Swift waved at me once. Probs because she fancied me, I was with my missus though. Soz Taytay

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking of racists, I had the unfortunate task of searching Katie Hopkins belongings before she went to visit Alex Byfield in the nick I work at. I'm obviously not allowed to search women, so thankfully I didn't have to touch her in any way. Although I'm not sure if Satan's Architect can be considered a woman? 

Apparently some famous snooker player comes to visit a friend occasionally. I'm not sure who the snooker player is, but I'll let you know if he rocks up. 

• 1 month later...

I met ex Tottenham player David Culverhouse yesterday (younger brother of 90s legend Ian) at his foot clinic. Had to take one of my residents to get her feet sorted. 

Also former Londons Burning star Glen Murphy lives in the next village and has a physiotherapy business there too. He's donated to our big raffle too. 

Top blokes.