Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted December 3, 2022 Paid Members Posted December 3, 2022 (edited) John Sergeant - ex journo/presenter/Strictly contestant - shooting something at King’s Cross. Moaning about how his car to get there took ages. Didn’t catch if it was a chauffeur or a cab. But apparently not a train. Edited December 3, 2022 by Fatty Facesitter Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted December 7, 2022 Paid Members Posted December 7, 2022 Dick from Dick and Dom fame in Kingston waiting for a bus at our bus stop. My girlfriend nervously asked him for a photo which he was happy to do. Resisted the urge to shout bogies. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 21, 2023 Awards Moderator Posted January 21, 2023 Phill Jupitus, watching Tár at the cinema. Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted January 21, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 21, 2023 Sir Trevor McDonald down the Harvester. Mixed grill, didn't bother with unlimited salad. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted January 21, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 21, 2023 Does it count that John McVittie, the bass player from The Stiffs, is a regular in my mum's pub? Quote
David Posted January 21, 2023 Posted January 21, 2023 1 minute ago, jazzygeofferz said: Does it count that John McVittie, the bass player from The Stiffs, is a regular in my mum's pub? If you've personally spotted him, then I'd imagine so. Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted January 21, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 21, 2023 Off topic but @jazzygeofferz is that your ma's local or is she the landlady? Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted January 21, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 21, 2023 4 hours ago, David said: If you've personally spotted him, then I'd imagine so. I've drunk with him. We've house-sat for him. If my mum goes on holiday to a certain part of Spain she stays with his family rather than having to worry about a hotel. @Tommy!My mum's the landlady. Quote
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted January 22, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 22, 2023 11 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said: I've drunk with him. We've house-sat for him. If my mum goes on holiday to a certain part of Spain she stays with his family rather than having to worry about a hotel. @Tommy!My mum's the landlady. He’s your dad, isn’t he? Quote
Just Some Guy Posted January 22, 2023 Posted January 22, 2023 17 hours ago, David said: If you've personally spotted him, then I'd imagine so. I'd argue this belongs in the yet to be started "I know a celebrity" thread. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted January 22, 2023 Posted January 22, 2023 9 minutes ago, Just Some Guy said: I'd argue this belongs in the yet to be started "I know a celebrity" thread. Oh great! Can’t wait to read about Carl Weathers and Russell Brand! Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted January 22, 2023 Members Posted January 22, 2023 2 hours ago, Your Fight Site said: He’s your dad, isn’t he? 18 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said: Does it count that John McVittie, the bass player from The Stiffs, is a regular in my mum 2+2=4 Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted February 19, 2023 Paid Members Posted February 19, 2023 A very pregnant Fiz from Corry in our local Tesco this morning. Quote
Guest Posted February 19, 2023 Posted February 19, 2023 Rylan's got her out doing field research in her condition? Bloody tyrant. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.