The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

MANI WATCH

This time in local deli Back's (great sandwiches) loudly ordering eight slices of roast ham and eight slices of roast turkey while his son asked him if he could have a chocolate eclair. He had a very nice green jacket on.

• Paid Members

My mum, and my cousin both saw Sean Wilson who was Martin Platt from off of out of Coronation Street running a cheese stall on the Christmas markets in Manchester. My mum bought some cheese from him which she brought me today for my birthday tomorrow 

46 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

My mum, and my cousin both saw Sean Wilson who was Martin Platt from off of out of Coronation Street running a cheese stall on the Christmas markets in Manchester. My mum bought some cheese from him which she brought me today for my birthday tomorrow 

Missed opportunity to shout "OOOOH LIKE A BIT OF CHEESE ON EH PLATTY LAD EH" at him. 

• Paid Members

It is, but I can barely make it off my street at the moment, let alone all the way into town to heckle soap stars 

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Get a piece of the Lancashire from him.  Amazing.

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

I’d see a doctor. Can probably get some cream for that. 

Just got to wait for it to turn up in the out of context thread now. 

Edit: if I checked my notifications on the order they arrived rather than from the top down I'd realise that there would be no need to wait. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I've got a crumbly Lancashire and something that looks a little smelly. 

If that's not in the 'Out of Context' thread I'd be stunned. 

Also yes, see a doctor! 

• Paid Members

Forgot to mention the other week, doing a shop at Tesco and saw Didsburies very own Victor Meldew, John Thompson getting arsey  with a couple of guys calling him Fat Bob.  Stomped off when one called him Fat Blobby Bob in a cracking Pauline Calf voice.  Grumpy Twat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator

Walked past Miranda Richardson today. I was attempting to eat a bagel with one hand and it wasn’t very dignified and she may have been laughing, possibly at me.

Pretty confident it was her, they’re filming Good Omens up here at the moment and she’s in that.

Bagel was still nice.

A few years ago now I was going on holiday with my wife to Italy when we got caught in really bad traffic on the way for the train to the airport. We ended up needing to bail out of the taxi and pretty much jog around 2 miles with our cases where we barely made it in time with the train on the platform already as we arrived.

The sacrifice I paid for making the train in time however was passing up a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet and ask Warwick Davis for a photo. He was standing outside a hotel next to the station as we jogged around the corner and as a lifelong Star Wars fan I was desperate to stop and ask but didn't have a second to.