Moderators PowerButchi Posted August 10, 2021 Moderators Posted August 10, 2021 Andy Powell walked past me while I was having s fag outside the City Arms in Cardiff on Saturday afternoon. He's massive. Quote
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted September 3, 2021 Awards Moderator Posted September 3, 2021 The Zutons having a pint behind me, just now. New stuff on the way by the sounds of it. Don’t bother with the Partridge shrug and yes, Abi’s still lovely. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted September 4, 2021 Moderators Posted September 4, 2021 Just seen Joe Wicks get off a train at London st Pancras. Not sure exactly where it wss coming from but somewhere in the north. I thought "hey, that guy looks like that famous guy" and then I saw him doing some social media bullshit so I figured it must be the real that guy. Quote
King of Hamptons Posted September 4, 2021 Posted September 4, 2021 (edited) Ainsley Harriot getting a mention reminds me of a story. I met him in Birmingham at a Good Food Live show in the early 2000's, he signed a cook book for me and I asked him if, he saw him again later to act like he knew me so I could impress my catering classmates later. We walked past him about 2 hours later and I shouted out Hey Ainsley, he replayed with my name and shouted it was good to see me and we should catch up soon when he wasn't as busy... I was the talk of the bus on the way home that afternoon. Edited September 4, 2021 by King of Hamptons It's was a show...not a shoe. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted September 4, 2021 Members Posted September 4, 2021 46 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: some social media bullshit Never change mate x Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted September 15, 2021 Paid Members Posted September 15, 2021 On my bus to work, and just spotted the RB Leipzig team and their bus outside Hotel Football opposite Old Trafford. Quote
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted November 26, 2021 Awards Moderator Posted November 26, 2021 Had a burst next to Graeme Sharp, there. Quote
Steve Justice Posted November 27, 2021 Posted November 27, 2021 Over a week ago now, but I saw Jordan Henderson swiftly walking through Euston Station with his family in tow. I assume on his way back up north after international duty. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted November 27, 2021 Posted November 27, 2021 John Prescott in an M&S Food on the outskirts of Hull. He looked very ill and having to use a stick to get around Quote
LCJ Posted November 27, 2021 Posted November 27, 2021 1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said: John Prescott in an M&S Food on the outskirts of Hull. He looked very ill and having to use a stick to get around In his eighties now and has had a stroke. Very sad. Was a good politician. Labour miss him. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted November 27, 2021 Posted November 27, 2021 Wasn’t aware he’d had a stroke but figured he must be getting on Quote
Keith Houchen Posted November 29, 2021 Posted November 29, 2021 John Thomson being dragged around Didsbury Makers Market in the snow by his missus with a face that said “Hurry up, love, I’m freezing my bollocks off here” Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted November 29, 2021 Author Paid Members Posted November 29, 2021 23 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: John Thomson being dragged around Didsbury Makers Market in the snow by his missus with a face that said “Hurry up, love, I’m freezing my bollocks off here” Haha, that's at least three of us on here that have seen him in person (me and @Thunderplex) and we've all had the same experience - that he's a miserable cunt and he hates his wife. I've seen him twice. One in WH Smith's in Piccadilly moaning about buying a paper and once in Tesco at the end of Burnage Lane wheeling a trolley round looking absolutely aghast with life. Think Plexy also saw him in there. Quote
BrodyGraham Posted November 30, 2021 Posted November 30, 2021 (edited) 1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said: Haha, that's at least three of us on here that have seen him in person (me and @Thunderplex) and we've all had the same experience - that he's a miserable cunt and he hates his wife. I've seen him twice. One in WH Smith's in Piccadilly moaning about buying a paper and once in Tesco at the end of Burnage Lane wheeling a trolley round looking absolutely aghast with life. Think Plexy also saw him in there. I've said on here before in the early 2000's you could pretty much guarantee a pissed up Thomson could be seen weaving down Deansgate on a Sunday afternoon. Usually on his own, always fucking bladdered. Edited November 30, 2021 by BrodyGraham Quote
Paid Members theironshake Posted November 30, 2021 Paid Members Posted November 30, 2021 Ricky Hatton in the weatherspoons in Solihull a few weeks ago. Loads of 18 year olds who probably didn't have a clue who he was going up for selfies. The bloke just wanted to have a pint. But to be fair he was brilliant to all of them. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.