The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

• 4 weeks later...

Ainsley Harriot getting a mention reminds me of a story. 

I met him in Birmingham at a Good Food Live show in the early 2000's, he signed a cook book for me and I asked him if, he saw him again later to act like he knew me so I could impress my catering classmates later. We walked past him about 2 hours later and I shouted out Hey Ainsley, he replayed with my name and shouted it was good to see me and we should catch up soon when he wasn't as busy... I was the talk of the bus on the way home that afternoon. 

Edited by King of Hamptons
It's was a show...not a shoe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

John Prescott in an M&S Food on the outskirts of Hull. He looked very ill and having to use a stick to get around

In his eighties now and has had a stroke. Very sad. Was a good politician. Labour miss him.

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

John Thomson being dragged around Didsbury Makers Market in the snow by his missus with a face that said “Hurry up, love, I’m freezing my bollocks off here”

Haha, that's at least three of us on here that have seen him in person (me and @Thunderplex) and we've all had the same experience - that he's a miserable cunt and he hates his wife. 

I've seen him twice. One in WH Smith's in Piccadilly moaning about buying a paper and once in Tesco at the end of Burnage Lane wheeling a trolley round looking absolutely aghast with life. Think Plexy also saw him in there.

1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Haha, that's at least three of us on here that have seen him in person (me and @Thunderplex) and we've all had the same experience - that he's a miserable cunt and he hates his wife. 

I've seen him twice. One in WH Smith's in Piccadilly moaning about buying a paper and once in Tesco at the end of Burnage Lane wheeling a trolley round looking absolutely aghast with life. Think Plexy also saw him in there.

I've said on here before in the early 2000's you could pretty much guarantee a pissed up Thomson could be seen weaving down Deansgate on a Sunday afternoon. Usually on his own, always fucking bladdered.

Edited by BrodyGraham