Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 12/13/2020 at 6:12 PM, Devon Malcolm said:

Bit of an advanced one, and not for me, but I'm posting it anyway. My dad has just been asked to do a loft conversion for none other than Clayton Blackmore. His most famous client since Richard and Judy.

Update - my dad and brother have met him and said he's very nice indeed, although they were more complimentary about his wife, for different reasons.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Queuing outside Forbidden Planet in Manchester just now, a bloke walks past with the most lovable French bulldog I have ever seen.  Looked up, and on the other end of the lead was Joe Gilgun.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Someone was giving away a chest of drawers (not Chester drawers though) on a local Facebook group so I bagsied them. Went to pick them up and the people giving them away were Badly Drawn Boy and his wife. Yes of course he was wearing a woolly hat and so was I. 

  • Members
Posted
11 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Someone was giving away a chest of drawers (not Chester drawers though) on a local Facebook group so I bagsied them. Went to pick them up and the people giving them away were Badly Drawn Boy and his wife. Yes of course he was wearing a woolly hat and so was I. 

Fantastic. When he opened the door, you should've said "I've come About A Tallboy".

  • Paid Members
Posted

Went for a walk in my local park yesterday. Jimmy Harkishin jogged past, practically breathing out of his ears.

Seen him a couple of times over the years, think he lives somewhere up in Turnpike Lane.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted
On 2/15/2021 at 6:49 PM, PowerButchi said:

Crisps and pop gif please @Tommy!

Far too late to the party, sorry. I'll have to see if its still on an old laptop along with some other assorted bits. 

It could be a replacement with this, which I like replying to anyone I see mention Dev on twitter with. 

EjWn4XRXcAoTVx0.jpeg

  • Paid Members
Posted

There’s filming on Spath Road in Didsbury at the moment.  Waved a guy carrying a massive camera to cross the road, and he was followed by James Nesbitt who mouthed sorry as he crossed, and gave me a lovely smile when I gave him the thumb-up.  Seems very nice, unlike his Cold Feet Co star John Thompson who’s a cunt.

  • Paid Members
Posted
13 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

There’s filming on Spath Road in Didsbury at the moment.  Waved a guy carrying a massive camera to cross the road, and he was followed by James Nesbitt who mouthed sorry as he crossed, and gave me a lovely smile when I gave him the thumb-up.  Seems very nice, unlike his Cold Feet Co star John Thompson who’s a cunt.

I can confirm Nesbitt is safe. He had made some small independent film in the 00’s and popped into the editing of it and he had a chat with me while he was waiting for his cab home.

  • Paid Members
Posted
20 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

There’s filming on Spath Road in Didsbury at the moment.  Waved a guy carrying a massive camera to cross the road, and he was followed by James Nesbitt who mouthed sorry as he crossed, and gave me a lovely smile when I gave him the thumb-up.  Seems very nice, unlike his Cold Feet Co star John Thompson who’s a cunt.

tenor.gif?itemid=9647161

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...