Paid Members Onyx2 Posted February 19, 2023 Paid Members Posted February 19, 2023 Peter Egan ordering bok choy in Staines Wagamama. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 19, 2023 Members Posted February 19, 2023 20 minutes ago, Onyx2 said: Peter Egan ordering bok choy in Staines Wagamama. The most I ever got when I worked in Staines was seeing the singer from Hard Fi every day. Quote
Jonny Vegas Posted February 19, 2023 Posted February 19, 2023 That's Hard to Beat. I'll get me coat. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 19, 2023 Members Posted February 19, 2023 42 minutes ago, Jonny Vegas said: That's Hard to Beat. I'll get me coat. I did think of this joke and thought it was way too much of low hanging fruit to make. I mean, I'm no Kool Keith. Have an upvote anyway Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted April 29, 2023 Paid Members Posted April 29, 2023 Matt Smith outside a pricey North London boozer. Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted April 29, 2023 Paid Members Posted April 29, 2023 Music writer/journalist/Art of Noise bloke Paul Morley shopping in my Aldi. Seen as a talking head on many music programmes. Not as famous as Matt Smith Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted April 30, 2023 Paid Members Posted April 30, 2023 Geoff Capes at Salisbury Market. Bought two jars of artisan chutney and necked them like Steve Austin. Quote
Matthew Posted May 2, 2023 Posted May 2, 2023 I live in the same town Eastenders is filmed in. Whilst walking to grab some brunch yesterday, at 11.30am, I stumbled upon Kathy Beale waiting for her food order, from a kebab shop. What a nutritious breakfast to have! Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted May 4, 2023 Paid Members Posted May 4, 2023 On 5/3/2023 at 12:58 AM, Matthew said: I live in the same town Eastenders is filmed in. Whilst walking to grab some brunch It's posher than they make it look on the show then Quote
Matthew Posted May 4, 2023 Posted May 4, 2023 Just now, Tommy! said: It's posher than they make it look on the show then Absolutely not Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted May 13, 2023 Paid Members Posted May 13, 2023 A triple whammy at a BFI Dario Argento screening/Q&A - Reece Shearsmith sat on the same row as me, Edgar Wright sat directly behind me, next to Kumail Nanjiani. Wright laughed at every daft comedy bit in Deep Red, and applauded the most gruesome deaths. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted May 13, 2023 Paid Members Posted May 13, 2023 I used to see Edgar Wright all the time at the BFI, though never in screenings, just wandering about. My best BFI sighting was Nick Cave in a tracksuit with a rollup in his hand. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted May 13, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted May 13, 2023 3 minutes ago, BomberPat said: Wright laughed at every daft comedy bit in Deep Red, and applauded the most gruesome deaths. I hope they kicked him out. What a knob. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted May 13, 2023 Paid Members Posted May 13, 2023 I got kicked out of Top Gun for pissing myself laughing when Goose died. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted June 9, 2023 Paid Members Posted June 9, 2023 I'm catching up with some friends at HOME in Manchester, a confusing. Âme for a place if ever I heard one, and as we were coming in Julie Hesmondalgh from off of out of Corrie was leaving. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.