Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted March 6, 2025 Awards Moderator Posted March 6, 2025 Not content with spotting Apollo from Gladiators at Kings Cross yesterday, today London gave us Stanley Tucci, wearing a very stylish and probably extremely expensive coat, checking his phone across the road from us in Covent Garden. Quote
Samsara Posted March 17, 2025 Posted March 17, 2025 On 11/6/2024 at 11:56 AM, Carbomb said: Not so much a celebrity spot, but my sister has just sent a screenshot to the family WhatsApp of a message she's been sent on the dating app, Hinge, by Ronnie O'Sullivan. The daft bint has turned him down. He sent me a message on hinge too but I replied. Wonder if he has the same message for all the girls he send messages too ? Quote
DavidB6937 Posted March 26, 2025 Posted March 26, 2025 Someone who I'm 99% sure was Dermot O'Leary going into what looked like a very fancy restaurant called J Sheekey while I was waiting outside the theatre last night. I went to McDonalds instead. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted March 26, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 26, 2025 33 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: Someone who I'm 99% sure was Dermot O'Leary going into what looked like a very fancy restaurant called J Sheekey while I was waiting outside the theatre last night. I went to McDonalds instead. J Sheekey does expensive American diner food with booze - used to be good, but like a lot of things around the West End that have been going for a while, not what it used to be. It basically relies on the West End tourist trade; people who are out for a special day who are prepared to pay their prices as part and parcel of it. Their food's still decent, but not worth the money, as far as I'm concerned. Mark you, you could say that about most of the restaurants in the West End, bar Chinatown. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted March 26, 2025 Posted March 26, 2025 1 minute ago, Carbomb said: J Sheekey does expensive American diner food with booze - used to be good, but like a lot of things around the West End that have been going for a while, not what it used to be. It basically relies on the West End tourist trade; people who are out for a special day who are prepared to pay their prices as part and parcel of it. Their food's still decent, but not worth the money, as far as I'm concerned. Mark you, you could say that about most of the restaurants in the West End, bar Chinatown. I did just look it up out of interest. Does look like celebs go there for the more expensive options. But yeah definitely noticed a lot of high priced options around the area. I was upset enough at the £4 I paid for crisps at the theatre. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted March 26, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 26, 2025 1 minute ago, DavidB6937 said: I did just look it up out of interest. Does look like celebs go there for the more expensive options. But yeah definitely noticed a lot of high priced options around the area. I was upset enough at the £4 I paid for crisps at the theatre. My advice to anyone going to any theatre in the West End or in Inner London is never buy food and drink there - bring your own, if you can. It's difficult, as they tend to search bags, but it can be done. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted March 26, 2025 Posted March 26, 2025 I dare them to pat down my tub of Pringles. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted March 26, 2025 Posted March 26, 2025 5 hours ago, Carbomb said: My advice to anyone going to any theatre in the West End or in Inner London is never buy food and drink there - bring your own, if you can. It's difficult, as they tend to search bags, but it can be done. Yeah they were pretty thorough with the bag searching. If I'd had a chance to eat earlier in the day I definitely would have but desperate times! Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted March 26, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 26, 2025 1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said: I dare them to pat down my tub of Pringles. Very modest to say "tub" and not "tube" Quote
Mr_Danger Posted March 26, 2025 Posted March 26, 2025 Just now, Carbomb said: Very modest to say "tub" and not "tube" £1.25 for the mini’s from Home Bargains, I don’t wanna take the piss. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted May 9, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 9, 2025 Mark Kermode on his way in to the Bryan Adam’s concert at the AO in Manchester Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted May 13, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 13, 2025 On 3/17/2025 at 7:57 PM, Samsara said: He sent me a message on hinge too but I replied. Wonder if he has the same message for all the girls he send messages too ? Does he ask for their opinions on Rachel Stevens? Quote
Paid Members Scratch Posted May 24, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 24, 2025 Brad Friedel harbouring an overpriced Toblerone at Gatwick Airport. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted May 24, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 24, 2025 (edited) 56 minutes ago, Scratch said: Brad Friedel harbouring an overpriced Toblerone at Gatwick Airport. Ha. I got the last Poundland rip-off, a Twin Peaks bar, that they had in the shop, so who's laughing now, Friedel? Edited May 24, 2025 by Carbomb Brad Friedel Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted May 24, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 24, 2025 (edited) Saw actor Sean Harris today at a kids soft play thing in Chalk Farm. Edited May 24, 2025 by LaGoosh Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.